Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
they're hard to find outside of this thread. it's not just loli users who go for them either, you can setscale your char at 1 and the other actors at 1.20 and they work great for normal size difference stuff
How do you manage this in normal gameplay? I understand if people are making videos that they'll take the time to set things up so they look perfectly aligned - but if you're playing the game and fire a sexlab animation, having these types of animations in your game along with "normal" ones will result in having to correct alignment all the time. I've noticed some recent animation packs having a mix of scaled and non scaled animations in the same SLAL pack, making it necessary to screen the animation lists and disable those that will result in obvious misalignment. The same is true for futa animations, aligned for schlongs attached to the female skeleton. If you have a normal game, even with a few futa characters, but not all, from my experience the game keeps picking futa tagged animations even when no futa characters are involved (I think it totally depends on the mod triggering the animation, and most mods simply don't assume futas are or aren't involved, so they don't add such tags to either include or exclude). The result is you can't have a normal playthrough with mix of all types of animations, sexlab and mods that use it just can't make a reliable pick to ensure a good alignment. Or can you?

Nsein

Mar 4, 2018
How do you manage this in normal gameplay? I understand if people are making videos that they'll take the time to set things up so they look perfectly aligned - but if you're playing the game and fire a sexlab animation, having these types of animations in your game along with "normal" ones will result in having to correct alignment all the time. I've noticed some recent animation packs having a mix of scaled and non scaled animations in the same SLAL pack, making it necessary to screen the animation lists and disable those that will result in obvious misalignment. The same is true for futa animations, aligned for schlongs attached to the female skeleton. If you have a normal game, even with a few futa characters, but not all, from my experience the game keeps picking futa tagged animations even when no futa characters are involved (I think it totally depends on the mod triggering the animation, and most mods simply don't assume futas are or aren't involved, so they don't add such tags to either include or exclude). The result is you can't have a normal playthrough with mix of all types of animations, sexlab and mods that use it just can't make a reliable pick to ensure a good alignment. Or can you?
You can use sexlab tools to change animations during scenes too, that's what i do when the game picks a incorrect animation.

Oct 15, 2018
You can use sexlab tools to change animations during scenes too, that's what i do when the game picks a incorrect animation.
yeh , sexlab tools on loverslab is a must have , the game just throw a random shjt in your face when the animation start , it dont care if u hurt or not , so u must install 3rd mod to do what you want

Mar 31, 2018
it's a mixed bag yeah, really your best bet is just using sexlab tools to change anims when they're glaringly off and trying your best to filter tags on mods that support it, like in defeat.
i personally only have defeat installed so an use case for me is making it so female/female has the futa tag enabled, but it's disabled on male/female or any other combo, stuff like that. this way if i'm playing, the only thing that can trigger that would require adjustment is the scale difference ones, then i just click on the guy in console and boop him to 1.20, it's not a huge deal

having animations like these does mean you can't just expect them to trigger properly 100% of the time, but the minor manual adjustments are worth it for the unique ones tied to the size difference, especially if it's something you're into yourself

Kain4342

Mar 7, 2021
Anyone need Leli\Morrigan from DA by Levionte? Why he delete thouse work its beyond me. Around ~2019 manage to find a guy on reddit who save archive with mod.

Reactions: Jenua

Nastyggg

Aug 9, 2020
Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.7V

BakaFactory SLAL Animation 5.20V
Can someone upload these to zippy or some other sharing. I can't access kemono with my isp.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote