Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SeranAI

Jan 15, 2024
Does anyone have Backsteppo French Maid SMP? (3BA links in the comments are dead, BHUNP works but I don't use it)
Here:

Unfortunately this was made before 3BAv2, so it's missing a bunch of the V2 sliders.
Hopefully someone can convert it to V2.

Max971

Apr 11, 2020
Can someone take these animations mod for me?

and ?!

pan daidU,!
链s/1HzpZ3YoJqwlm4FSgK2LYIw
提s0ye

Last edited:

YukioNero

Mar 10, 2023
Would anyone be able to get this outfit?

Seems only 100 can get it

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Why SKEE is a requirement?
I guess you meant SKSE.
It requires it because it has HDT-SMP physics, which is an SKSE plugin.
No.

skee64.dll is part of Racemenu for SE/AE. It is not to be confused with SKSE64.dll. As for MrFreyZ's question, I have no idea why a Racemenu .dll plugin would be required for an outfit mod.

Edit: Perhaps it adds 3BA v1's sliders to Racemenu. Even if that were the case, it would not be required except as an excuse for failing to provide bodyslide files - it should work even without this functionality. That makes about as much sense as follower/NPC mods claiming to require Expressive Facegen Morphs when NPCs use baked geometry facegen .nif files and don't use facegen morphs in any way. It just shows that the author doesn't have a clue.

Last edited:

SeranAI

Jan 15, 2024
No.

skee64.dll is part of Racemenu for SE/AE. It is not to be confused with SKSE64.dll. As for MrFreyZ's question, I have no idea why a Racemenu .dll plugin would be required for an outfit mod.
Ah ok, I have never installed that outfit just because it's 3BAv1. I just happened to have a backup but I have never even tested it.
I don't see any scripts or anything calling SKSE like functions, so no idea why it would require an SKSE plugin such as SKEE64, but maybe MrFreyZ can clarify.
So does it fail to load in game or something? I have Racemenu either way so even if I wanted to use it it wouldn't affect me.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
No.

Edit: Perhaps it adds 3BA v1's sliders to Racemenu. Even if that were the case, it would not be required except as an excuse for failing to provide bodyslide files - it should work even without this functionality. That makes about as much sense as follower/NPC mods claiming to require Expressive Facegen Morphs when NPCs use baked geometry facegen .nif files and don't use facegen morphs in any way. It just shows that the author doesn't have a clue.
Thank you for the answer. Yes SKEE64 which is part of Racemrnu.
I avoid having racemenu used for armors in my load list because of that memory lead (and I sworn one day to not use anything from that because of a past behavior).
Anyway racemenu is needed by OCum Ascended, I use it to create/edit NPCs faces but never open it in game.

kazafei

Aug 8, 2020
Can someone take these animations mod for me?

and ?!

pan daidU,!
链s/1HzpZ3YoJqwlm4FSgK2LYIw
提s0ye
A)
B)
C)
I don't play much MCO I'm afraid it won't help you

Last edited:

Zakrath

Jul 30, 2018
I have a question. Is there a place where we can download paid Creations mod? Like, is it possible to buy the Creations for Skyrim and then share the files?

Douie

Sep 9, 2024
Looking for Oromance plus 2.02.

"This adds universal custom voice support for the new marriage system, a feature to import ORomance pre 2.0 spouses into the new spouse system, MCM feature to track your spouses, making ORomance Plus independent of Ostim and Ovirginity now, as well as more stability improvements and bug fixes!"

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes