Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

brntr

May 5, 2024
Guys, i know the file was shared last month but can someone give me the Tera ellin remasted file from arca/3dm ? Mega download does not work anymore
View attachment 4104978
I cant find the followers in my world from the erin race presets. The file from loverslab( ) does not work unfortunately.
View attachment 4104970
Or if anybody knows how to make this work, any help would be appreciated.
Tbh I am not fully sure what you're actually looking for, but these works for me at least with Toki for example.

First time using gofile and with no account, so idk how long the links stay up.

Last edited:

Delizz

Dec 7, 2019
Tbh I am not fully sure what you're actually looking for, but these works for me at least with Toki for example.

First time using gofile and with no account, so idk how long the links stay up.
Unfortunately it's not working. Wait, i see you've updated your files. Let me check again
Edit: It works with the remastered version of the mod ! Thank you so much !

Last edited:

trojanne

Jul 7, 2024
Hey does anybody have: Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19] ( ) the decryption key doesn't seem to work

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
I tried with this version, but at the beginning of the game and sexlab it gives an error of incompatibility with the version, and it didn't work for me when I ignored the warning.
Try this one. It's an AE version, though I have no clue which one.

hentaibon

Feb 17, 2019
(Wrye Bash archive)
This is what I use in my Ostim SA installation. I'm only using the part AnubHumanAdapted.

Look like Ostim SA is light years ahead of SLAL technologically speaking.

(From Tillus Channel)
Yet another trash garbage conversion that doesn't use the tag system properly, what a surprise

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
(Wrye Bash archive)
This is what I use in my Ostim SA installation. I'm only using the part AnubHumanAdapted.

Look like Ostim SA is light years ahead of SLAL technologically speaking.

(From Tillus Channel)
Thanks!
Yet another trash garbage conversion that doesn't use the tag system properly, what a surprise
Does that mean the sound will be all screwed up?

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Thanks!

Does that mean the sound will be all screwed up?
They are well aligned (tested with BHUNP). Except the link to climax is not done the right way. But this is the case of most third party conversions released in nexus. The only author that know how to link animations with Ostim SA interface are and (if it isn't the same person).
If I have more time in the future In will try to learn this as it looks like an edit of txt/ini files the right way.

Reactions: Douie
May 16, 2023
I tried with this version, but at the beginning of the game and sexlab it gives an error of incompatibility with the version, and it didn't work for me when I ignored the warning.
Then you must be using something that overrides SL (utility plus or something), I use the same version of AE and it just works! I can't help you anymore.

Reactions: Ottaner

Douie

Sep 9, 2024
They are well aligned (tested with BHUNP). Except the link to climax is not done the right way. But this is the case of most third party conversions released in nexus. The only author that know how to link animations with Ostim SA interface are and (if it isn't the same person).
If I have more time in the future In will try to learn this as it looks like an edit of txt/ini files the right way.
It'd be amazing if you could fix the files at some point :O

RipDoc

Apr 27, 2020
Heyy! Thanks for welcoming a newbie like. For the past 3 hours, I Have been digging the web giga extensively. Like Giga Giga Giga Giga Giga extensively. Do you know where I can find these two followers?
I found them here :

I also found two google drive link that supposedly have the entire collection but these two are missing. The google drive links are here:

I bounced around a little and ended up trying to translate the names i found. came up as Lucia & Lea\Leah\Ostrich(?)

Last edited:
Reactions: bigboy12233

Rokentor

Jul 29, 2022
If I were to guess, OStim support here goes through a bunch of new Nexus mods that convert those creatures' skeletons into human skeletons. So no, its not true creature support.
Yeah, imagine all the mess because of that. And the alignment must be terrible. Just install More Nasty Creatures, Creature Framework and use animations that are properly made for that. Much better.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes