Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

GizmoAU

Mar 22, 2018
It's , free for everyone. Why do you host it elsewhere?
The Nexus version doesnt include the Racemenu changes, which is why it was pulled from Nexus initially. The version they posted still has those changes included.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
I hope someone posts the SE version. I've heard good things abt this mod,but never dL'd it. Advice to noobs here: always keep backups of previous versions of mods that use OP"s assets when they 1st come out. Because of situations like this. Expired has done this plenty of times b4. A nice custom hair color changer mod that used RM UI was removed by author because he didn't get permissions, Expired flipped out on the guy,who just forgot to ask b4 he posted. Great mod,until he used a workaround which caused the game to randomly CTD .

The majority of mod authors usually allow asset usage, as long as u ask and give credits,but then you have a minority amongst that community who will never allow,even if they've left the scene for good.I have backed up mods by authors going back to 2012 (NPCs) that were never converted to SE and some SE mods, which the authors just removed from nexus for no reason at all (Yashira, Hesna Bearclaw etc)

GizmoAU

Mar 22, 2018
I hope someone posts the SE version. I've heard good things abt this mod,but never dL'd it. Advice to noobs here: always keep backups of previous versions of mods that use OP"s assets when they 1st come out. Because of situations like this. Expired has done this plenty of times b4. A nice custom hair color changer mod that used RM UI was removed by author because he didn't get permissions, Expired flipped out on the guy,who just forgot to ask b4 he posted. Great mod,until he used a workaround which caused the game to randomly CTD .

The majority of mod authors usually allow asset usage, as long as u ask and give credits,but then you have a minority amongst that community who will never allow,even if they've left the scene for good.I have backed up mods by authors going back to 2012 (NPCs) that were never converted to SE and some SE mods, which the authors just removed from nexus for no reason at all (Yashira, Hesna Bearclaw etc)
It's on his Discord.

But here is the SE Version:

InsaneINC

May 31, 2024
Still on the lookout for the updated RB loneshadow outfit with the weapons. If anyone got that it be much appreciated. 3BA

Last edited:

Asmoday2003

Sep 1, 2024
Hi all. Does anyone have an NPC replayer for Skyrim SE?

For example, this all in one or similar

Delizz

Dec 7, 2019
I've been helped before and as a thank you here's a collection of all mods up to date, except this month's content.

Edit:This month content is only Albedo.

I will also upload a collection of or better known as [YZX] these days when i have more time.
Oh no, my post was taken down in less than a day. It would be a shame if i would reupload again. Keep reporting and i will keep uploading.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dongerdo and Douie

Black_Kalash

Jan 11, 2024
Can anyone share Sexlab Unfiltered for version 1.65?
Try this one for v1.65. I made it for someone using original unfiltered sources as a template. I don't know if it works because the user I sent it never replied me. I attach also the sources in case you want to compare them with the original ones.

Edit
Confirmed - work with 1.65 (normal and GOG):

Last edited:

filipskyi

Apr 4, 2019
Reupload of beo:

And the promised YXZ collection:

Grab them fast, at least the first guy lurks here and reports everything.
Sorry, maybe a stupid question. But who is YXZ, i can't find anything Skyrim related.

Reactions: IWantUrMods

Ottaner

Oct 7, 2023
Try this one for v1.65. I made it for someone using original unfiltered sources as a template. I don't know if it works because the user I sent it never replied me. I attach also the sources in case you want to compare them with the original ones.

If it works for you, confirm it here.
This version worked perfectly for me, thank you :D

Reactions: Black_Kalash
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes