Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Douie

Sep 9, 2024
Yeah, imagine all the mess because of that. And the alignment must be terrible. Just install More Nasty Creatures, Creature Framework and use animations that are properly made for that. Much better.
People are wary of using two frameworks simultaneously. Also, ostim mod creators tend to shit on sexlab a lot so that doesn't bring confidence to ostim users.

Sep 7, 2018
The best ui for skyrim is finally up :

Don't forget to thumb up the mod too.
Annnd already under "review". :FacePalm:

EDIT: He said on his Patreon if it's not back up when he gets back, he'll release it to the public section of Patreon. So there is that. Nexus being Nexus again.

Preview:

Different but I might like this even better than DarkUI.

Last edited:

SeranAI

Jan 15, 2024
um why the fuck new Edge UI page is closed / under moderation review? anyone got link to latest public release?

EDIT: He said on his Patreon if it's not back up when he gets back, he'll release it to the public section of Patreon. So there is that. Nexus being Nexus again.

Preview:

Don't quote me on this but it might have something to do with EdgeUI including a re-skin for Racemenu which has closed permisions.
AFAIK, no other UI includes Racemenu re-skins for that reason and the only re-skins that I know of were made using a patcher, so that original Racemenu files weren't redistributed.

• Angry
Reactions: OstracizedSkeever

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017

Preview:

Yep, it's because of race menu probably.
There is a mod who can inject custom interface to avoid that problem but don't remember the name. It's Dynamic Interface Patcher - DIP.

He say in the comment section that he got normally a another solution if race menu was claiming things.

But well if nexus is so stup*d to not host this interface..... they will miss one of the best (the best for me) ui for skyrim who exist (and so money for them).

Last edited:

Sab91

Jul 31, 2024
Hi guys! Dooes anyone have any mod of these?
Follower Dialogue Expansion: Aranea Ienith

or/and

Follower Dialogue Expansion: Borgakh the Steel Heart

Delizz

Dec 7, 2019
I've been helped before and as a thank you here's a collection of all mods up to date, except this month's content.

Edit:This month content is only Albedo.

I will also upload a collection of or better known as [YZX] these days when i have more time.

Last edited:

roastedpotato1121

Formerly 'blabla11211211'
Oct 7, 2024
I've been helped before and as a thank you here's a collection of all mods up to date, except this month's content.

Edit:This month content is only Albedo.

I will also upload a collection of or better known as [YZX] these days when i have more time.
THANKS! you really are the G.O.A.T

brntr

May 5, 2024
EdgeUI is up again on Nexus and yup...

" * RaceMenu removed - DIP version is in the process "

In other news, new version of OSTIM SA.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
EdgeUI is up again on Nexus and yup...

" * RaceMenu removed - DIP version is in the process "

In other news, new version of OSTIM SA.
The best thing the author of Racemenu could have done is to release his mod under NG library as do most of respectable modders, then transpose the functionality to the creation kit.

Reactions: OstracizedSkeever
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes