Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

lime-still

Oct 8, 2024
Try this one for v1.65. I made it for someone using original unfiltered sources as a template. I don't know if it works because the user I sent it never replied me. I attach also the sources in case you want to compare them with the original ones.

If it works for you, confirm it here.
No, unfortunately it doesn't work. But I found another version 1.71 -1.64c on this site. Anyway, thanks

Rokentor

Jul 29, 2022
Thank you for share.

I tried that version and it's very bug for me. Even checking the 1.0 version compatibility in MCM, my packs don't work. And i can't even recruit a follower. Other bug is that some sounds are applied just for one side of the headset now. And when i equip armors it makes no sounds now.

It's a big mistake of that modder make the mod now separated in 2.0 and 1.0 because it's not worth use new packs for people that already have thousands of files already made for 1.0. You can only check one version in MCM. Months of work that are ignored now in 2.0 without mentioning $$ spent in some voice packs in ElevenLabs.

I prefer to use Nexus version. Thanks for letting people test this new version.

Reactions: Douie
Jan 29, 2021
I hope someone posts the SE version. I've heard good things abt this mod,but never dL'd it. Advice to noobs here: always keep backups of previous versions of mods that use OP"s assets when they 1st come out. Because of situations like this. Expired has done this plenty of times b4. A nice custom hair color changer mod that used RM UI was removed by author because he didn't get permissions, Expired flipped out on the guy,who just forgot to ask b4 he posted. Great mod,until he used a workaround which caused the game to randomly CTD .

The majority of mod authors usually allow asset usage, as long as u ask and give credits,but then you have a minority amongst that community who will never allow,even if they've left the scene for good.I have backed up mods by authors going back to 2012 (NPCs) that were never converted to SE and some SE mods, which the authors just removed from nexus for no reason at all (Yashira, Hesna Bearclaw etc)
What an asshole.

He also couldn't keep RaceMenu for 1.5.97 in the main/optional files. Like, look for it yourself in a bunch of old files

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
That's the reason why I keep backups of my favs and any mod I use that's compatible with 1.5.97. on a couple of HDDs, cause you never know.

Maccias991

Apr 15, 2021
Reupload of beo:

And the promised YXZ collection:

Grab them fast, at least the first guy lurks here and reports everything.
Hey i hate to ask but can you reupload beofuled again? i've been trying to snag these for months
wild that he reports it so fast

Delizz

Dec 7, 2019
Sure buddy, i will upload this collection every day just to give him extra work
Or even better, i might try to upload everything to another platform, so he won't be able to take down the links

Last edited:

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
Here's a patch for the latest Edge UI I made in 5 seconds. It adds back in racemenu. Place below EdgeUI in left pane of MO2.

It should work with each update until the author's replacement, that they have to build from the ground up is implemented. Racemenu guy is a bitch for having closed permissions.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
What an asshole.

He also couldn't keep RaceMenu for 1.5.97 in the main/optional files. Like, look for it yourself in a bunch of old files
Expired and SlavicPotato look like apprentice programmers that used Skyrim modding to improve their skill. Expired started learning from 2012 while developing EFF then stole most of his ideas from the GNU GPL project . Notice there is no credit in his description of his mods. Did he get that knowledge from divine revelation?
SlavicPotato stole his console interface from the author of ENB and other sources and contrary to what is apparent he is someone that can get irritated for the slight thing (see his conflict with the author of ). Modders like that show their weakness more than anything else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: javelin 93

BarbarianXXX

Mar 29, 2019
Expired and SlavicPotato look like apprentice programmers that used Skyrim modding to improve their skill. Expired started learning from 2012 while developing EFF then stole most of his ideas from the GNU GPL project . Notice there is no credit in his description of his mods. Did he get that knowledge from divine revelation?
SlavicPotato stole his console interface from the author of ENB and other sources and contrary to what is apparent he is someone that can get irritated for the slight thing (see his conflict with the author of ). Modders like that show their weakness more than anything else.
First of all, Expired started as a SKSE team member. Don't write a profile of a person you don't know about.

Reactions: K4miKaZe85

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
First of all, Expired started as a SKSE team member. Don't write a profile of a person you don't know about.
In there is no mention of his name. I remember he had some suggestions to the team at some point but to make of him a reverse engineer from a follower modder its a long path.

BarbarianXXX

Mar 29, 2019
In there is no mention of his name. I remember he had some suggestions to the team at some point but to make of him a reverse engineer from a follower modder its a long path.

Douie

Sep 9, 2024
Anyone could share OARE Size Difference 1.10?

What's new in OARE Size Difference?
• This update adds Wall animations...
• Wall idle;
• Wall handjob;
• Wall fellatio;
• Wall frontal sex;
• Wall side sex;
• Wall rear sex

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes