5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

QFX457

Mar 17, 2023
is anyone have SC - Deirdre the Witch? link below

just repeat ask

Reactions: Max971

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
Gone, he really mass reports every link, unfortunately for him, i can upload everything in ~20 minutes. But why do that when i can upload to catbox and call it a day ?
If he has to keep wasting his time reporting your links, its time taken away from creating more stuff to paywall. maybe. idk how that shit works lol but I assume it takes more time than ignoring it would

Reactions: Douie

Rokentor

Jul 29, 2022
If you find that dodge anim can you post a link or what moveset it belongs to...i am searching it to.
Also anyone OARE 1.8 or 1.9?
Thank you!
Some links are already posted. Olivier kenjutsu is already posted some pages ago, use search. Anchor and Yong Ri Ming can be found in Kemono.

talbheim

Aug 28, 2022
does anyone have a working link of latest (Anub's 9.2024+) and ( Billyy's 8.5+ & petite 7+) animation packs?
thanks in advance

QFX457

Mar 17, 2023
now i decided to ask about not paywalled or patreon reffered but howewer mod looks like gone
is anyone have 3BA Conversion of Ebokini Armor ? link below

google drive link on arca page seems dead

RipDoc

Apr 27, 2020
now i decided to ask about not paywalled or patreon reffered but howewer mod looks like gone
is anyone have 3BA Conversion of Ebokini Armor ? link below

google drive link on arca page seems dead

• Haha
Reactions: QFX457 and MrChow96

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
He also couldn't keep RaceMenu for 1.5.97 in the main/optional files. Like, look for it yourself in a bunch of old files
Keeping older versions on the main download page is a tacit implication that you intend to support multiple versions or branches of a mod, which is unreasonable to ask. At least he doesn't "super archive" or hide older versions, unlike everyone's favorite asshole narcissist modder, who I won't even dignify with mentioning by name since we all know who I'm talking about.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
unlike everyone's favorite asshole narcissist modder, who I won't even dignify with mentioning by name since we all know who I'm talking about.

but the only one I really regret for discontinuing support for 1.5.97 is the author of . He was doing great work until he listened to the call of 1.6.xx as..holes. Now he has no more a good base of users and stopped developing the mod.

Reactions: Max971

savyy

May 15, 2018
Hey! Not really a patreon mod, just an outdated one, do anyone have a Laura's Bondage Shop v3.51 SSE stored somewhere?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes