Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AdamPrishel

Aug 28, 2024
It's a mix. The side dodge is from Olivier Kenjutsu directional attacks or . The blue cut is from anchor yamato or some of the many versions from Yong Ri Ming i saw months ago in Arca. The front dodge is from this
Yea thanks a lot, sidestep dodge its really animations from Oliver Kenjutsu. But what about "Matrice Neo style" Sidestep dodge? D maybe you know also what is that from. Hmm after some digging looks like these Matrix style animations also from Oliver moveset

Reactions: Max971

Maglarnet

Jan 26, 2024
Yea thanks a lot, sidestep dodge its really animations from Oliver Kenjutsu. But what about "Matrice Neo style" Sidestep dodge? D maybe you know also what is that from. Hmm after some digging looks like these Matrix style animations also from Oliver moveset
If you find that dodge anim can you post a link or what moveset it belongs to...i am searching it to.
Also anyone OARE 1.8 or 1.9?
Thank you!

Aqiriza

Oct 20, 2019

I hate gofile, i should upload everything to catbox those days
Hi, do you also have the Rushia mod by any chance?

Also, on a bit related note, looks like there's some missing ones on the gofile like Aki, Botan and Sora. I know you can find those ones on kemono, but I'm just curious if you just forgot about them or is there any other reason?

Many thanks for sharing btw

Delizz

Dec 7, 2019
Hi, do you also have the Rushia mod by any chance?

Also, on a bit related note, looks like there's some missing ones on the gofile like Aki, Botan and Sora. I know you can find those ones on kemono, but I'm just curious if you just forgot about them or is there any other reason?

Many thanks for sharing btw
No Rushia. and Sora is the file named LeafTok
I dont know why i did not have them, reuploaded again with the missing 2 files

Reactions: kingdrakeo1
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes