Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
Actually it's Beo, YZX is the GOAT. He releases his mods for free, but they are on 3dm and most people cant download.
And lets not say bad things about Beo, he made most of his older stuff also free
those are the best modders. I also like the guys who paywall for a limited time and then release to everyone later. if i wasnt a broke bitch I'd support a lot of authors like that.

Reactions: Mercersxr
Jan 29, 2021
Keeping older versions on the main download page is a tacit implication that you intend to support multiple versions or branches of a mod, which is unreasonable to ask. At least he doesn't "super archive" or hide older versions, unlike everyone's favorite asshole narcissist modder, who I won't even dignify with mentioning by name since we all know who I'm talking about.
Is he even evolving this mod at all? Other than updating it for new versions of skyrim. The mod isn't evolving, so there's nothing wrong with keeping a file for a popular old version somewhere visible. I mean, there's no reason to ask him to support the mod for multiple versions of the game

I'm totally fine with temporary paywall. Authors should be compensated for their work.
This “temporary paywall” should be of an acceptable duration, e.g. no more than a month. But now I see that even authors with a temporary paywall delay the public release very much (e.g. authors of animations for ostim). Besides, those who want to support authors will do it even without paywalls

Reactions: bu11bu12

Douie

Sep 9, 2024
This “temporary paywall” should be of an acceptable duration, e.g. no more than a month. But now I see that even authors with a temporary paywall delay the public release very much (e.g. authors of animations for ostim). Besides, those who want to support authors will do it even without paywalls
It is wild how nexus version of open animations 3pp is 1.12.
Meanwhile, paywalled version is at FREAKIN' 1.35.
We're talking 23 versions behind. Version 1.12 was made NOVEMBER 2023.
That is unacceptable imo

Lumpen63

Mar 1, 2019
Hi all. Does anyone have an NPC replayer for Skyrim SE?

For example, this all in one or similar

After install you have a chinese .bsa file that your skyrim won't be able to read so,you need to use BSA extractor :
The .esp files are in chinese too,there's english translated ones in this thread.

ikaawach

Apr 10, 2024
Actually it's Beo, YZX is the GOAT. He releases his mods for free, but they are on 3dm and most people cant download.
And lets not say bad things about Beo, he made most of his older stuff also free
I love both their work, they are great modders, but YZX is more to my liking and his work fits my build perfectly.
Thank you Delizz, you ARE the G.O.A.T

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
"It is wild how nexus version of open animations 3pp is 1.12.
That is unacceptable imo"

I don't necessary mind if mods are paywalled, it's their choice, but don't cry abt your mods being shared all over the web later, trying to act like you have some higher moral authority, when your using Bethesda's and others' assets to create them. It's hypocritical and makes you look like a fool.

I remember years ago Denuvo (Yes, that's right, the anti piracy software company) was using unlicensed software to run their own. So it's hard for me to take any of this whole new era of intellectual property laws seriously.

Jan 29, 2021
It is wild how nexus version of open animations 3pp is 1.12.
That is unacceptable imo
3pp is distributed via discord, there's a public version 1.20 there now (the situation isn't much better, these animations are from March).

Moon released update for the lesbian pack in June (paywall) and solo animations in July (paywall), and they're still not on nexus. The hetero animations on nexus updated not too long ago, but that's the version from April.

That's insane

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes