Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
What's the most recent version? 4.1 still has all the sounds.
No it doesn't, check again. There are squirt sounds for women, but nothing for men. They were removed in 3.0, and the last version before they were removed was 2.2.

Last edited:

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Theoretically its possible to convert Skyrim 1.6.1170 into 1.5.97 using the resources of 1.6.1170 and the executables/Dlls of 1.5.97.
The reasoning behind this is that:
- Skyrim.esm didn't change since 2011. Maybe they changed the header to 1.71 but we can still replace it with one of the versions of Skyrim.esm of 1.5.x
- Update.esm, DLCs.esm are editable by , we can change the header using that tool.
- _ResourcePack.esl can be remunerated by FormID from 800 upward.

But the real question: is it worth to do that?

keimozus

Oct 5, 2024

It's not mine, it's from a thread on Loverslab.
I'm too old and too stupid for that.

There is also KZStyle NPC Replacer somewhere
kz style is really good replacer but i always got a lil bit problems making it work
Mutch love for loverslab link you provided gonna try it out now :D

Douie

Sep 9, 2024
Looking for Oromance plus 2.02.

"This adds universal custom voice support for the new marriage system, a feature to import ORomance pre 2.0 spouses into the new spouse system, MCM feature to track your spouses, making ORomance Plus independent of Ostim and Ovirginity now, as well as more stability improvements and bug fixes!"
I come once again to ask for Oromance plus 2.02 (if possible with the available patches). :HideThePain:

+

Lovemaking Compendium 1.13 for Ostim Standalone.

lurker8009

Mar 3, 2024
Does anyone have PredatorRJ's stuff ?

Also does anyone have the 4.0 beta of S.L.U.T.S ?

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
Theoretically its possible to convert Skyrim 1.6.1170 into 1.5.97 using the resources of 1.6.1170 and the executables/Dlls of 1.5.97.
The reasoning behind this is that:
- Skyrim.esm didn't change since 2011. Maybe they changed the header to 1.71 but we can still replace it with one of the versions of Skyrim.esm of 1.5.x
- Update.esm, DLCs.esm are editable by , we can change the header using that tool.
- _ResourcePack.esl can be remunerated by FormID from 800 upward.

But the real question: is it worth to do that?
I did this to downgrade my skyrim to 1.5.97, simply replacing all the .exe and dlls of .1170 to 1.5.97 and it works fine + all AE CC contents installed too

as for worth or not, it depends whether u're using lots of mods that only available for 1.5.97 or nor

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone have a wabbajack list recommendation? I only need it to be stable to build on top off, preferably that it looks good. I am looking at NGVO but I would rather it included OBody, but will probably end up using that one.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Could you please upload again? I got to download the other list you uploaded but missed this one. Also, do you know where we could check out their list of mods? i guess this is good enough:

Dazers

Dec 13, 2023

Does anyone know how to use it?
You download them all, once you're done you select them all together and select "Extract" (if you're using winrar), it'll fuse the folders from 001 to the latest number.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes