Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dazers

Dec 13, 2023
Dont work(
Okay my bad I didn't pay attention I thought it was a part1 part2 structure
First of all the archives are badly named. They all need to share the same name. Once you've downloaded them all, rename them. Instead of KiraModsALL-zip-Icawso2h.zip.001 and whatever comes next, the files should read KiraModsALL.zip.001 KiraModsALL.zip.002 KiraModsALL.zip.003 (...) and so on.

When you're done, open the first archive with winrar (it should be the only one with winrar's icon showing up) and extract everything, it will work as if every archive was one. I've tested it and it worked.

ManuOstar44

Oct 12, 2024
Okay my bad I didn't pay attention I thought it was a part1 part2 structure
First of all the archives are badly named. They all need to share the same name. Once you've downloaded them all, rename them. Instead of KiraModsALL-zip-Icawso2h.zip.001 and whatever comes next, the files should read KiraModsALL.zip.001 KiraModsALL.zip.002 KiraModsALL.zip.003 (...) and so on.

When you're done, open the first archive with winrar (it should be the only one with winrar's icon showing up) and extract everything, it will work as if every archive was one. I've tested it and it worked.
Thanks! It Works)

Jan 29, 2021
ACE animations become so mid anyway.
True. All of his animation packs are mostly a repeat of what's already in the first pack. In the group pack he just adds old animations but for a multiple women, in the exclusive pack he adds old "standing" animations to furniture by changing the position of the arms a bit, in the "size difference" pack he just changes the height of the woman (plus he offers to pay for the latest pack on a separate site...for what?). Not many really original animations in each pack.

KillTrust

Jun 24, 2017
True. All of his animation packs are mostly a repeat of what's already in the first pack. In the group pack he just adds old animations but for a multiple women, in the exclusive pack he adds old "standing" animations to furniture by changing the position of the arms a bit, in the "size difference" pack he just changes the height of the woman (plus he offers to pay for the latest pack on a separate site...for what?). Not many really original animations in each pack.
And it seems like hes abandoned the normal pack OARE. The last update was fucking July.

Jan 29, 2021
And it seems like hes abandoned the normal pack OARE. The last update was fucking July.
Does what is least time consuming. To update the normal OARE he'd have to come up with new animations, to update 3pp and size difference he can reuse the old ones. Ridiculous considering what he wrote about himself on patreon:
Why should you support me? For over two years I have been creating groundbreaking OStim content, innovating in the fields of digital animation, characters and gameplay mechanics. My values as a creator:
High quality content;
Hard work;
Constant innovation.

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
file already delated :(

I think it's pathetic that he comes in here every single day to look for downloads to dmca. The people that get mods here aren't gonna buy them anyway. I will do an obligatory upload of his mods every day for the next three days because he's a bitch.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes