Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Douie

Sep 9, 2024
"Why should you support me? For over two years I have been creating groundbreaking OStim content, innovating in the fields of digital animation, characters and gameplay mechanics. My values as a creator:
High quality content;
Hard work;
Constant innovation."

Wow that's such a pompous attitude :')

SamaritanPrime

Oct 9, 2024

I think it's pathetic that he comes in here every single day to look for downloads to dmca. The people that get mods here aren't gonna buy them anyway. I will do an obligatory upload of his mods every day for the next three days because he's a bitch.
Doesn't have his more recent stuff, but I appreciate it nonetheless! (y)

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
Its funny hes slowly becoming another arrogant version of CEO.
He was so butthurt people didn't like the "Intimacy has increased with follower" message from ostim romance, that he refused to tell anyone how to remove it. So I said something in the comments like "since the mod author wants to be passive aggressive instead of helping, this is how you remove it." And he blocked me from his mod pages lmao

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
Let me put back what i say a few month ago on this same about ace since some are starting to open their eyes about him :)

maybe he should rework his behavior. He is sometimes really rude to answer to people as on discord or on nexus. His behavior about other modder wasn't nice too (groovtama by exemple) or even ceo (i got a different view of point about ace on my side with speaking to someone in private).

So about ace, he is talented for sure (still waiting the "Seducing married people." option with ostim romance), but sadly his behavior must be a little worked.
(i short my previous message)

Skorpiss

Jan 28, 2024

I think it's pathetic that he comes in here every single day to look for downloads to dmca. The people that get mods here aren't gonna buy them anyway. I will do an obligatory upload of his mods every day for the next three days because he's a bitch.
Maybe you can re-upload this mod please?
Because the link is broken

SamaritanPrime

Oct 9, 2024
This is just what I use. I have more of his stuff stored somewhere else, I'll have to find it later. If you have specific outfits you want let me know the names, it will make it easier for me to find as I am incredibly unorganized.
Looking for:
Tentacle Parasite 2 (NOT the original Tentacle Parasite or the Love Parasite).
Lilith Armor v2
Furkini
Simple But Elegant ( The Red Woman Dress)
(based off the Matrix movie I think).

If you have any of these (at any level) I would be most grateful

:giggle:

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
Looking for:
Tentacle Parasite 2 (NOT the original Tentacle Parasite or the Love Parasite).
Lilith Armor v2
Furkini
Simple But Elegant ( The Red Woman Dress)
(based off the Matrix movie I think).

If you have any of these (at any level) I would be most grateful

:giggle:

BosonField

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry a little rant. TLDR: acenetizen sucks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lazy, Sloppy, Full of shit. Thats ace for ya :D if he intends to make his own game he will fit right in the AAA industry lol.

Reactions: tossout321
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes