Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
I'm going to drop any follower made by . The methodology used (based on creating a new race) to build his NPCs is not good, has incompatibility with Skyrim system.
Morrigan head meshes has a double block for the eyes.

Reactions: javelin 93

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
I'm going to drop any follower made by . The methodology used (based on creating a new race) to build his NPCs is not good, has incompatibility with Skyrim system.
you wouldn't happen to have that lara croft on their schaken page, would you?

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
you wouldn't happen to have that lara croft on their schaken page, would you?
I'm a savy person

I could attempt to standardise these models using standard High Poly Head 1.4 and vanilla races but this need some work of import faces in racemenu while inspecting what kind of hair mods he used.
I have some doubt he is using COTR approach.

kingdrakeo1

Sep 21, 2024

I think it's pathetic that he comes in here every single day to look for downloads to dmca. The people that get mods here aren't gonna buy them anyway. I will do an obligatory upload of his mods every day for the next three days because he's a bitch.
its beyond pathetic, he must have notifications on. the irony that he's here downloading mods but DMCA takedown ones that might make him a buck

• Haha
Reactions: mikeockinyomouf

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Pretty sure that is because these followers (Lara & Morrigan) that he shared are a simple ripoff from Shingles Cat( ). And she used to transfer the textures from original games

Reactions: Alto7887

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Pretty sure that is because these followers (Lara & Morrigan) that he shared are a simple ripoff from Shingles Cat( ). And she used to transfer the textures from original games
Morrigan hairs come probably from this mod .
As noted in the description:

Known issues:
- Hairs fit elves mostly.

- Hairs CLIP with face, this isn't a bug, this is normal. I'll make morphs later.
- Hairs may CLIP with armor. There's nothing I can do. That's inevitable. All is vain (c) - Tetrodoxin

- Hairs are not perfect, there are lots of issues because I have never created anything like this before.

Morrigan hairs clip with mage hoods, that's the first thing I noticed.

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Morrigan hairs come probably from this mod .
As noted in the description:

Known issues:
- Hairs fit elves mostly.

- Hairs CLIP with face, this isn't a bug, this is normal. I'll make morphs later.
- Hairs may CLIP with armor. There's nothing I can do. That's inevitable. All is vain (c) - Tetrodoxin

- Hairs are not perfect, there are lots of issues because I have never created anything like this before.

Morrigan hairs clip with mage hoods, that's the first thing I noticed.
Maybe, not sure about that. I was just pointing out that creating unique race isn't something that he choose to do, he simply had to do it this way since the original mod does that. And Morrigan's hair is the default one so could be ported from DA:I as well, dunno.
Looking at picture from Morrigan mod at shacken page - doesn't even look like he changed a thing there, pretty much made a Maven's replacer with this mod and thats it.
In Lara's case he at least adjusted couple of KS haircuts I think. Judging by screenshots at least. Lara's head from Shingles Cat original mod is bigger than her usual ports and you have to tinker with haircuts to make it fit without having the head clipping through.

XPEH388

Feb 18, 2018
Can you please share his 2 replacers?

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
What's about all this drama ?
As if all the problems of the world ended and we only need to settle this.
Anyway all I see in that page is a modder Skyking defending his lame robotic version.
Here is for you the three versions but it looks that the Spanish version is the best (ripped from Skyrim 1.5.97 FitGirl release, while the French version is from the last USSEP):

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Oh i didn't know there's no release for this month. Thank you for the info
That's not what I said or what the information I provided indicated at all. It is delayed. You should really check the author's patreon/substar/discord/etc. to see if they released what it is you're asking for. Billyy releases on the 5th like clockwork. Anub tries to release on the 10th but is often late and takes every 4th month off. Anub will likely release his 10.2024 pack around the 25th of this month. Asking for it before then is pointless.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes