Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

KillTrust

Jun 24, 2017
3pp is distributed via discord, there's a public version 1.20 there now (the situation isn't much better, these animations are from March).

Moon released update for the lesbian pack in June (paywall) and solo animations in July (paywall), and they're still not on nexus. The hetero animations on nexus updated not too long ago, but that's the version from April.

That's insane
It is pretty fucking cringe how far back the public versions are. They should actively be ontop of updating public versions at least every month once a new patreon version is released. They should NOT be fucking 10 versions behind, thats just moronic and milking at its finest.

keimozus

Oct 5, 2024

After install you have a chinese .bsa file that your skyrim won't be able to read so,you need to use BSA extractor :
The .esp files are in chinese too,there's english translated ones in this thread.
I was looking for translated esp but cannot find it. Any chance for uploading it too?

bigboy12233

Aug 9, 2017
I bounced around a little and ended up trying to translate the names i found. came up as Lucia & Lea\Leah\Ostrich(?)
Yeah sure I'll check them out again. Someone else also send me the leah and lucia files. I checked in-game and only lucia ressembles to the image of Lucia. For those that want can't install the fking dependencies like the fucking manor and the fking modern scroll that these mods need. You gotta find a way to Fake it. In other words, install the mods, but delete EVERYTHING EXCEPT the .esp. Then, use the ssedit of skyrim to change the spawn location of the npc to wherever you want.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
So... I see this mod mentioned a lot in this thread but, what exactly is OARE (Size Difference)?

Seregris

Oct 9, 2018
So... I see this mod mentioned a lot in this thread but, what exactly is OARE (Size Difference)?
imahedos.png

Open Animations Romance and Erotica Size Difference is an animation set for OStim Standalone featuring depictions of love between one male and one female character. Notably, the female character is shorter than the male character. The intended height is 185cm (~6'1") for the male character and 155cm (~5'1") for the female character.

Automatic script functionality: Not only does OARE SD provide animations, it also detects when OStim starts a scene during gameplay and checks if the starting scene has a suitable OARE SD replacement. If there is, you are prompted if you would like to use it (i.e. "x character is short. Use Size Difference animations?")

definitely not copy and pasted from

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: juanito and Delizz

SirCameAlot

Jan 19, 2019
3pp is distributed via discord, there's a public version 1.20 there now (the situation isn't much better, these animations are from March).

Moon released update for the lesbian pack in June (paywall) and solo animations in July (paywall), and they're still not on nexus. The hetero animations on nexus updated not too long ago, but that's the version from April.

That's insane
The momentum also died down. There aren't many new MF animation anymore. Moon, Drago, even Ace was too busy with 3PP+.

Looking back, the history of mod was pretty wild. It started with CE0 and the creation of OSA +) OSex. Despite its potential there are no new content for 4+ years. Suddenly out of now where, Ace and Drei appeared and revitalized the mod, the even going asfar as recreate the mod from ground up because CE0 has obfuscated the fuck out of OSA, the documentation was lacking, the code was gibberish, and CE0--after years of doing nothing--felt like their work was stolen the drama just kept going.

That why we got 3 version of OStims:
1. OStim (using OSA as backbone)
2. OStim NG (rewrite so make it easier to port/create animation)
3. OStim Standalone (complete rewrite of OSA + OSex)

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
The momentum also died down. There aren't many new MF animation anymore. Moon, Drago, even Ace was too busy with 3PP+.

Looking back, the history of mod was pretty wild. It started with CE0 and the creation of OSA +) OSex. Despite its potential there are no new content for 4+ years. Suddenly out of now where, Ace and Drei appeared and revitalized the mod, the even going asfar as recreate the mod from ground up because CE0 has obfuscated the fuck out of OSA, the documentation was lacking, the code was gibberish, and CE0--after years of doing nothing--felt like their work was stolen the drama just kept going.

That why we got 3 version of OStims:
1. OStim (using OSA as backbone)
2. OStim NG (rewrite so make it easier to port/create animation)
3. OStim Standalone (complete rewrite of OSA + OSex)
Only tangentially related but I'm still pissed that OCum Ascended removed the cum sound effects in it's last update. I don't care if it's 'realistic', silent cumshots look dumb.

Reactions: Rokentor

UnknownSoul

Jul 26, 2018
Only tangentially related but I'm still pissed that OCum Ascended removed the cum sound effects in it's last update. I don't care if it's 'realistic', silent cumshots look dumb.
What's the most recent version? 4.1 still has all the sounds.

Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
Is there some way to take down Lilyrim forever...I subscribed for a few months but he/she only lets me get a few downloads for a few months and then cancels/blocks me after getting a few months worth of work ....there has got to be a way to take him/she whatever takes him/she down forever.

panda6968

Oct 6, 2022
Is there some way to take down Lilyrim forever...I subscribed for a few months but he/she only lets me get a few downloads for a few months and then cancels/blocks me after getting a few months worth of work ....there has got to be a way to take him/she whatever takes him/she down forever.
Same thing. Not only was I blocked by him, I was also blocked by full_inu...

AnotherExpi

Sep 21, 2019
Yeah, imagine all the mess because of that. And the alignment must be terrible. Just install More Nasty Creatures, Creature Framework and use animations that are properly made for that. Much better.
Yeah but you have to use SexLab for that. I am personally not a big fan of how heavy SexLab is.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have the latest version of A Tale of Blood and Snow? The one posted before was the 1.07 version

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes