• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kirwish

Sep 1, 2018
Could you post image of comparasion between ENB+reshare and not using it.
I'm considering to moving from LE to SE, thanks.
I tried that ENB, but it's too sharp for me. So I stay on Rudy for Cathedral weather + Reshade fantasy.ini + RTGI
Also ENB can do grass collision - very nice effect
I sent you via pm comparsion

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
Billy and rohzima (rohzima's animations may be difficult to find)

(Serious answer) why not ? I'm currently using crack and... we are here for free stuff too , right ?
ok thnks, btw how to change breast size? i was try using race menu but didnt work.. this is my first time mod this game

Fulgrim_

May 20, 2021
ok thnks, btw how to change breast size? i was try using race menu but didnt work.. this is my first time mod this game
The body (and outfits to fit the body) can be edited using BodySlide: (LE) (SE)

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Someone got access to this guys mods?

Especially the castles and cathedrals. (The Castle Of Aaaa 1.4)
Dood's charging you 50$ (!) for it. No way.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018

not going to lie looks good. but even though i can afford that i wont dont seem like its worth it seems dodgy imo

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
not going to lie looks good. but even though i can afford that i wont dont seem like its worth it seems dodgy imo

A lot of his mods seem pretty good and, at least judging by patreon-posts, he's frequently updating most of them.
But i'm not gonna pay 50$ just for a single mod, y'know? Matter of principle for me.
If he'd ask for 10? No problem, i'd do that and share it here, but 50? No.
I mean, heck, if there wasn't so much going on around where i live I'd propably buy it out of impatience myself.
But with Covid around every corner, with the war, literally around the corner and with a family to support? Mh.

Maybe someone already has access to it and is willing to share, who knows.
Still, thanks for sharing your thoughts with me.

Oct 15, 2018

wtf ? really ? a castle that cost almost an AAA game ? wtf is wrong with nowadays modders ?

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
wtf ? really ? a castle that cost almost an AAA game ? wtf is wrong with nowadays modders ?
Well, you should take a look for yourself. There went a lot of work into this, judging by the pictures it does look pretty amazing. (More so if you'd combine it with a better looking ENB+reshade+lightingmod)
But, as you said it yourself already, a tripple A pricetag for a mod is too much. And, no matter how good it looks, it's still just a mod for an old-ass game, mostly used for fapping these days. So that's nowhere near justified.

AFAIK you can just pay 50 AND be a Top-Tier subscriber to unlock it (That'd be 59$, instantly.), or you can wait till your overall-support reaches 50. (6 Months with the highest tier) and THEN get it while being a top-tier subscriber.

So you can either get it instantly for 59$
or Wait 6 Months and get it for 54$, 9 $ a month. ..

So my initial thought was to maybe find someone that ALREADY supported him for a few months and has access to it, instead of finding someone to pay for it.

Last edited:

martin671

Sep 22, 2018
привет у кого-нибудь есть такая прическа

Ben_swolo

May 20, 2019
Does anybody have a SE version of the "Dogs of the Jarls" SOS patch? I tried porting it myself but it didn't work out

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote