Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Looking to get in to Skyrim. What would be the best edition of the game for me to get if I am looking for a lot of lewdness and mods in my gameplay? I heard many complaints about the Anniversary Edition breaking mods or mods not being compatible with that version. I assuming it's between LE or SE? I am running RTX 2060 and i7 8750H.

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017
LE and SE is mostly interchangeable, as mods can mostly be ported between each other easily, each having their own respective pros and cons. Anniversary edition is less than ideal because yes, it breaks some mods for modders who have already left the modding scene.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Looking to get in to Skyrim. What would be the best edition of the game for me to get if I am looking for a lot of lewdness and mods in my gameplay? I heard many complaints about the Anniversary Edition breaking mods or mods not being compatible with that version. I assuming it's between LE or SE? I am running RTX 2060 and i7 8750H.
I would advise Getting Special Edition as some who has 3500 hrs in LE I had way more crashes than in SE And I have 3400 hours on that one I rarely crash in SE too since I have more experience over there years setting up my load order. Of course your going to have to look into mod that makes the game more stable. Have about 640 mods currently running on SE

Reactions: kirwish

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
From what I read on Reddit and other places, Special Edition sounds like the ideal option. I did read SE is more stable and runs better with mods than LE can.

Mar 31, 2018
From what I read on Reddit and other places, Special Edition sounds like the ideal option. I did read SE is more stable and runs better with mods than LE can.
you should go for SE. you can get LE to run stably if you know what you're doing but it's not knowledge worth learning from scratch and it involves playing around the game's limitations, SE's being much bigger and having more updated info for you to rely on. try joining the skyrimmods discord for help, they're very helpful. try not to mention you have lewd mods otherwise the convo will spiral offtopic lol

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
The physics-fixing mod helps many things. This might be it

Last edited:

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
The physics-fixing mod helps many things. This might be it

This isa an alternative mod to consider using instead, also is supposed to include other fixes that improve the game's performance.

Yuuki Jyami

Aug 30, 2019
Hi! thanks for sharing! can you post the changelog?
sure.

Change Log (SLAP Redux 2.30V)

- A new scenario: NPCs will either spank or sexually offend Player. If Player stops moving when the npc approaches, he may spank Player. If Player moves around when the npc approaches, he may talk to Player to verbally or maybe physically molest you.

- Spanking animation is going to play when the actor spanks Player.

- Added few dialogue motions for immersion

- A lot of new dialogue branches

- If guards are upset, they may put a device(devious device) on you.(DDI and SLHH Expansion 3.67V are required)

- Natural expression correction done by tgm043. Thank you so much.

- Bug fix: Drinking Mead motion had a camera glitch issue

hardlol

Feb 6, 2021
Dint999 HairPack02 LE/SE 0.6 update:

Thx, can you upload se base version to mega or gdrive? fking anonfiles getting dl canceled :cry:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote