5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

unknowntuy

Apr 15, 2022
Anyone have these mods from schaken?

Thanks

Jul 1, 2020
Anyone have these mods from schaken?

Thanks
I have aerith's, well in fact I don't have it, but that mod is free and it's from annie neline, I'll leave you the link

it says in the description what you must do to put on your favorite skin or skeleton and it's very simple, I usually use his mods a lot haha, in fact I'm looking for his discord facial animations but I haven't had any luck

Reactions: unknowntuy

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Came back to Skyrim SE after a long while not modding skyrim, is it just me or is like everything behind some paywall or the other all of a sudden? either it's in "early access" development hell with no intention of being released to the public or just straight up paywalled, what precipitated this madness? and did Bethesda's policy change? I thought they made it clear third party mods should not be paywalled?

Qufun42fn

Aug 20, 2021

Would those two be available?

Ben_swolo

May 20, 2019
Hey, I'm trying to use this Tullius Hair Pack ( ), but the bodyslide collision does nothing for the smp hair; The hair still flows through my character. Any ideas?

MikasaAK

Sep 14, 2018
Hey, I'm trying to use this Tullius Hair Pack ( ), but the bodyslide collision does nothing for the smp hair; The hair still flows through my character. Any ideas?
Did you run Bodyslide?
Note: Not all SMP hair have collision in Tullius Hair Pack

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
Does anyone have the Sexlab Unfiltered for SE?
Bump for Sexlab Unfiltered if anyone has it or anything like it, please upload to a free download site.

Also, I'm still at Noob status but I'm learning NPC & High Poly creation pretty fast. I've run into some strange things though with seemingly no answers. If anyone knows of good tutorials, or better yet a modder group willing to take on a noob, please let me know

stubbytroll

Jan 1, 2022
The biggest limitation of LE is the game engine, the memory limit. With a heavily modded game, with high res textures, followers with custom bodies, custom clothes, city expansions, mods that add NPCs, the memory limit is easily hit, resulting in CTDs, when entering a new area, or fast travelling.

Jul 1, 2020
Fortunately, it has never happened to me in SE and I have more than 100 mods, taking advantage of the fact that I have your attention, does anyone have the facial animations of catwhader or annie lenine?
I want them for this mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote