Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 13, 2017
Hello just small i want to ask anyone or else who has "Conan Sexiles v3.20 files" I know that's this isn't used Skyrim mod but I want to ask anyone

Dec 13, 2017
anyone else having issues with some of the new creature animations? the human character is standing there doing nothing
I think that's XXS repack issued I'm double

This is maybe new Sexlab 1.63 - Nov 20th, 2021 not like the old Sexlab 1.63 beta maybe will CTA so you can return from the old XXS utility ESM install in your pc

xyzeratul

Mar 7, 2019
Ok, I know what's wrong with it. The the fnis file is missing in the folder and I edit the old file of March to make it work now. Just put it into "meshes\actors\character\animations\anubs creature" then run fnis once again.
thanks but I still can't get anubs creature animation working, put your fnis file in that location and run fnis, still all the creature animation missing the human part.

is there anything else I need to do ?

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Just a request for help, Anyone else have ultimate combat working with FNIS alongside nemesis, I know there's a creature fix on the nexus but I'm curious if this screws with creature animations that use FNIS? also the animation limit for Dynamic Animation Replacer any one else running into the hard limit and being forced to pick and choose Animation packs is there a way around it?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just a request for help, Anyone else have ultimate combat working with FNIS alongside nemesis, I know there's a creature fix on the nexus but I'm curious if this screws with creature animations that use FNIS? also the animation limit for Dynamic Animation Replacer any one else running into the hard limit and being forced to pick and choose Animation packs is there a way around it?
I'm using both FNIS and Nemesis and they work fine. Just run FNIS first then run Nemesis after everytime you install a new creature animations.

Yuuki Jyami

Aug 30, 2019
BakaFactory SLAL Animation 5.40

SLHH Expansion 3.68

Sexlab Approach Redux 2.40 HotFix

You need SLHH Expansion 3.68 not 3.67. There were minor code edits for SLAP 2.4 V
Please download SLHH Expansion here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote