Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
supposedly does, I'm not 100% though because I have manually set mine. (you can make all the adjustments personally and they DO get saved, so your adjustments last forever)
Thanks. As far as I can tell so far, it doesn't do anything with alignment, but it does have some interesting settings like using furniture that I will explore :)

I tried setting the alignment myself, then I installed more animation packs. I followed the instructions including rebuilding the sexlab animation registry in the SL Anim Loader and it reset all my alignment settings back to 0. I haven't spent any time on it since. But now that I'm looking at it again, if I export my settings in the SL rebuild & clean before I rebuild the sexlab animation registry, then import my settings after, will that restore my alignment settings?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Thanks. As far as I can tell so far, it doesn't do anything with alignment, but it does have some interesting settings like using furniture that I will explore :)

I tried setting the alignment myself, then I installed more animation packs. I followed the instructions including rebuilding the sexlab animation registry in the SL Anim Loader and it reset all my alignment settings back to 0. I haven't spent any time on it since. But now that I'm looking at it again, if I export my settings in the SL rebuild & clean before I rebuild the sexlab animation registry, then import my settings after, will that restore my alignment settings?
No, just make sure you save your game after you finish aligning an animation, it then gets saved to a json file.
If you're using MO2 check your overwrite folder when you exit the game and make sure you don't delete the newly created json.

Reactions: Reefor
Dec 13, 2017
Thanks for the help everyone. I don't need XXS if it's to remove the safety from children. I thought it was to help align the characters in SL so you don't have to sit there holding down keys for minutes on end to get them aligned. lol

Is there a mod out there that helps with the alignment at the beginning of a scene?
Sexlab 1.63 beta Oct 2021 - old XXS utility from Anubis 3.2022

Sexlab 1.63 Nov 2021 - new XXS utility from Anubis 5.2022

Sexlab 1.64c (AE) - unknown release date maybe later

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
No, just make sure you save your game after you finish aligning an animation, it then gets saved to a json file.
If you're using MO2 check your overwrite folder when you exit the game and make sure you don't delete the newly created json.
Not sure how to make sure I don't delete Json files. Probably because I don't now how to delete them. lol
Other than physically deleting them, is there anything else I should make sure not to do?

Per the instructions, after I register the animations I then Reload Json Data & then Reapply Json Settings in the Animation Loader. Does that delete the Json files with the alignment settings?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Not sure how to make sure I don't delete Json files. Probably because I don't now how to delete them. lol
Other than physically deleting them, is there anything else I should make sure not to do?

Per the instructions, after I register the animations I then Reload Json Data & then Reapply Json Settings in the Animation Loader. Does that delete the Json files with the alignment settings?
You don't need to do anything special aside from saving your game after making an adjustment. Just don't clear your overwrite folder in MO2.

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
You don't need to do anything special aside from saving your game after making an adjustment. Just don't clear your overwrite folder in MO2.
I had saved after setting the alignments, but after installing the new animation packs the alignments reset back to 0. So I must have done something when installing the new animations to delete that Json. Either that or a Json was created in the overwrite that took priority over the Json with the alignment presets. (hope that last part made sense, I'm still sort of a noob)

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
I had saved after setting the alignments, but after installing the new animation packs the alignments reset back to 0. So I must have done something when installing the new animations to delete that Json. Either that or a Json was created in the overwrite that took priority over the Json with the alignment presets. (hope that last part made sense, I'm still sort of a noob)
Does the Json file that saves the alignment adjustments have a particular name?
If it does I can look for it and physically copy it before adding animation packs, then replace it after.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
SKSE/Plugins/SexLab/AnimationProfile_1.json

Another one is the offsets .json, same folder and that one remembers your specific bed settings.

I'll upload mine, they're pretty extensive and include a lot of setting for different SLAL packs (not required though)

Reactions: Sandor73 and Reefor

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
SKSE/Plugins/SexLab/AnimationProfile_1.json

Another one is the offsets .json, same folder and that one remembers your specific bed settings.

I'll upload mine, they're pretty extensive and include a lot of setting for different SLAL packs (not required though)
Thanks, found it in my MO2 Overwirte/SKSE. But no sexlaboffset in mine. 1 Animation, 5 Expressions, and 1 Sexlabconfig. Now I know to save it before installing new animation packs. thanks a million.

BTW, I tried to install a couple of first person view mods, a requirement of the SL first person view. Neither one worked, I guess there isn't one for AE yet. But one of them messed up my first person view, my character is about 4 1/2 foot tall now, but only when I'm in first person view. I tried the 2 first person view fix mods on Nexus but neither worked. Is there any other fix?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Thanks, found it in my MO2 Overwirte/SKSE. But no sexlaboffset in mine. 1 Animation, 5 Expressions, and 1 Sexlabconfig. Now I know to save it before installing new animation packs. thanks a million.

BTW, I tried to install a couple of first person view mods, a requirement of the SL first person view. Neither one worked, I guess there isn't one for AE yet. But one of them messed up my first person view, my character is about 4 1/2 foot tall now, but only when I'm in first person view. I tried the 2 first person view fix mods on Nexus but neither worked. Is there any other fix?
Cant help you there im afraid, never used anything like that.

Byneric

May 17, 2022
SLHH Expansion 3.68

You need SLHH Expansion 3.68 not 3.67. There were minor code edits for SLAP 2.4 V
Please download SLHH Expansion here.

Hi, just wondering where did you find 3.68 from? I installed it and started a new game then all my MCMs refused to show up, regardless of whether I did the skyui setstage command or used mcm kicker but once I disabled it from LO everything is fine. I looked on baka's patreon posts and the last SLHH version he put out is also 3.67.

Byneric

May 17, 2022
I figured it out what was causing it don't worry, it was just anotha case of brain being slow lol. The file you uploaded works perfect so far so thanks

Reactions: Yuuki Jyami

remorayan

May 21, 2022

does anyone have this movesets for skyrim se
they are really good
Specially this one

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote