remorayan

May 21, 2022
[Schaken-Mods] Nyx Annabelle HDT (3BAv2 and BHUNP 3BAv2) 1.0
[Schaken-Mods] Ogre Slayer (HDT + 3BA Options) 1.0
any one has this mod

Last edited:

ramp

Jan 5, 2018
If you need anything from Schacken just ask honestly I was going to unsub there stuff isn't worth it in my opinion but since others are interested ill keep subbing.
i could not ask you to spend your Money soley for others, thank you for all the help.

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018
Last three requests here ya go.

Hey thanks for this...could i get the following one..

Thanks again.

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018

and these once...thank you again.

hickups

Nov 23, 2017

I believe this is everything, for the armor mods wasn't sure which version was being requested so both the BHUUNP and 3BA ones are listed where an option was provided,

flargenstow

Dec 8, 2021
sorry for long list any of these please

starsapphires

Sep 24, 2020
i'd be interested in these from schaken, thank u in advance <3

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021
Wow... Someone actually asking money for a simple follower mod. I'm getting old I guess, still living in 2012
I mean asking money for THIS weren't normal back then
I know Schaken-Mods mostly for their "Black Beards Treasures" section having "pirated" mods, so thats kinda ironic how many paywalled mods they have themselves lol

Reactions: PinkCactus and ramp

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Okay this list was a bit of a doozy but here you go.

Demize

May 30, 2018
If you need anything from Schacken just ask honestly I was going to unsub there stuff isn't worth it in my opinion but since others are interested ill keep subbing.
Do you have by any chance? sorry if it's too much trouble, here in f95 is one already but that one is 1.71 for AE.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
This is not the full version, here it is:

And some other clothes:

Thanks a lot for sharing these!

However I have noticed an issue with the Fantasy Series 8 CBBE 3BA outfit. It seems like the White Cuirass (Realistic) and White Cuirass with Chainmail (Realistic) aren't using the same exact base body as the rest of the armor in Series 8. If you equip either the White Cuirass or the White Cuirass with Chainmail, it deforms the thighs, ass, and upper arms slightly causing clipping with other pieces of the outfit, such as the Chainmail Legs. It doesn't seem like any of the other tops in this Series has this issue except for the White Cuirass and White Cuirass with Chainmail.

is a picture of the clipping in game with White Cuirass equipped.

I was wondering if there was an update to Fantasy Series 8 that fixed this problem? Or if not, if it's not too much to ask, could you please tell H2135 about this issue so they could upload a fix?

EDIT: I'm assuming it has something to do with the 3BA base body of the armor being outdated since I don't see some sliders in the armor's bodyslide that are used in the current version of the CBBE 3BA body. i.e. Thigh Gap slider

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote