Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Sorry for the late reply back at work so I can really only check in the evenings, but here are the ones requested so far, as for the Sexlab Unfiltered according to schaken's page this is the the most up to date version and it should be compatible with all versions of Skyrim, I don't use it so I have no clue.

Lumpen63

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks again - does anyone have these mods

richardwagner

Jul 1, 2021
Thank you hickups . Do you also have the following files?

Sep 7, 2018
Okay can i just say the start of this thread is hilarious.
The random modder coming out of nowhere and seething about the game he mods is funny af.
Just mentioning Bethsoft usually leads to multiple 5 part dissertations on the sins of Skyrim/FO4/FO3, Bethsoft itself, and of Todd the Great Deceiver. :ROFLMAO:

And I generally agree with each dissertation. Now excuse me as I go mod the hell out of Skyrim anyway. :geek:

Reactions: lop333

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Just mentioning Bethsoft usually leads to multiple 5 part dissertations on the sins of Skyrim/FO4/FO3, Bethsoft itself, and of Todd the Great Deceiver. :ROFLMAO:

And I generally agree with each dissertation. Now excuse me as I go mod the hell out of Skyrim anyway. :geek:
Personally im a Bethsoft shill so i cant really argue in good faith of my god Todd.

remorayan

May 21, 2022
I have one query regarding sexlab tool that doesn't show all the animations , is there an alternative mod that gives a list to choose particular animation , sine I have installed over 190 animations for sse

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
I have one query regarding sexlab tool that doesn't show all the animations , is there an alternative mod that gives a list to choose particular animation , sine I have installed over 190 animations for sse
I didn't try it myself (don't ask me why just being an idiot I guess), but not that long ago I vaguely remember someone making an unlimited list version of tools for see. Should be in the thread on some of the last few pages.

Edit: Forgot to mention that it was in the thread for the patched version of tools, not the OG one from years ago.

Mineme

Apr 18, 2020
Please, anyone has FNIS 6.3 XXL2? It seems Dogma/Thief requires loads of animations and normal version of FNIS could not handle especially for a classic version. There was this special version of FNIS somebody else made can solve so many animation issues. pretty pls

Reactions: kulkun890

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
I'm questioning the sensibility of having some of these mods behind a paywall they aren't exactly innovative.

On a different note which file host outside of Mega would you guys recommend I've maxed out my media fire account.

Mineme

Apr 18, 2020
Also, does anyone have Nier Automata A2 hair:
The page is not available even you have registred..:cry:

Ashot Kamshot

Apr 24, 2022
hickups.
you are a legend could you upload more

Sep 7, 2018
I'm questioning the sensibility of having some of these mods behind a paywall they aren't exactly innovative.

On a different note which file host outside of Mega would you guys recommend I've maxed out my media fire account.
Yeah, I thought the same thing after checking several of them out. At least be stellar quality like Dint999's stuff. :ROFLMAO:

As for hosting, here's some I know about...

. Though it's blocked in some countries I'm told.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote