Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
Hi. I have a program to look at .dds (texture files) that sucks, it doesn't work half the time. Does anyone have one that will work with all .dds files?

Bob_Grue

Apr 10, 2022
Hi. I have a program to look at .dds (texture files) that sucks, it doesn't work half the time. Does anyone have one that will work with all .dds files?
Have you tried GIMP 2? I've been editing .dds files with it. Free & open source.

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
Have you tried GIMP 2? I've been editing .dds files with it. Free & open source.
No, the one I found is called Cool Viewer and it isn't cool. lol
I'm downloading Gimp 2 now, thanks
I installed it and tried it on a dds file that Cool Viewer couldn't open. The femalebody_1.dds from Diamond Skin and I got 2 errors
DDS image plug-in could not open image
Unsupported DXGI format (98)
Is there an add on or something that I have to install?

Update, I did a little digging and came up with this. Can you tell me which plugin is the right one for viewing skyrim dds files, or should I just install all of them? lol

Last edited:

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
No, the one I found is called Cool Viewer and it isn't cool. lol
I'm downloading Gimp 2 now, thanks
I installed it and tried it on a dds file that Cool Viewer couldn't open. The femalebody_1.dds from Diamond Skin and I got 2 errors
DDS image plug-in could not open image
Unsupported DXGI format (98)
Is there an add on or something that I have to install?

Update, I did a little digging and came up with this. Can you tell me which plugin is the right one for viewing skyrim dds files, or should I just install all of them? lol
For SE textures you need to use

Bob_Grue

Apr 10, 2022
I'm using Skyrim LE, and it's been six years since I installed GIMP. But I have a separate file in there named "gimp-dds-win64-3.0.1.zip" which is the add-on you're looking for.

GIMP is a full image editor. It's useful for making your own slavetats, but fairly complicated. For viewing, a simpler program may be more practical.

Reactions: Reefor
Dec 13, 2017
Honestly, I watched about TES 6 and Starfield will be released on 11/11/22 instead it's nothing just weird till we are dead before TES6 and Starfield will open on sale to the global I'm not sure

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Honestly, I watched about TES 6 and Starfield will be released on 11/11/22 instead it's nothing just weird till we are dead before TES6 and Starfield will open on sale to the global I'm not sure
Starfield is delayed till 2023 and dont even think about TES6. Just follow the TES5 projects like skyblivion and all the beyond skyrim ones. They'll prolly release sooner than TES6.

Reactions: necol and martin671
Dec 13, 2017
Starfield is delayed till 2023 and dont even think about TES6. Just follow the TES5 projects like skyblivion and all the beyond skyrim ones. They'll prolly release sooner than TES6.
TES 5 Project like Skyblivion isn't a beautiful game But TES 6 is wow like Unreal 5 and different many things new maps, animation like (climbing on the stone, picking up some heavy boxes like Dogma NPC, ship movement on the ocean, NPC mom care for kids, newly popular in the village and cities, ax animation cut on the trees to fall, many new animations are worth) in TES 6. I think that TES 6 will improve saving files like GTA V I'm not sure. Disliked TES 5 saves files is bad and corrupt more than GTA V saves files. I worried about Bethesda saves files is very bad than Rockstar saves files.

• Angry
Reactions: Dark_Templar

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Does anyone by any chance have these mods?

Does anyone by any chance have these mods?

SunJeong does not charge for her mods. She is awesome you can find that on her webpage for free. She made it clear her stuff will aways be free. So just go to her site. And go through her list. This one person I don't mind supporting.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
TES 5 Project like Skyblivion isn't a beautiful game But TES 6 is wow like Unreal 5 and different many things new maps, animation like (climbing on the stone, picking up some heavy boxes like Dogma NPC, ship movement on the ocean, NPC mom care for kids, newly popular in the village and cities, ax animation cut on the trees to fall, many new animations are worth) in TES 6. I think that TES 6 will improve saving files like GTA V I'm not sure. Disliked TES 5 saves files is bad and corrupt more than GTA V saves files. I worried about Bethesda saves files is very bad than Rockstar saves files.
umm no?
TES6 will be in the same engine so expect the same bugs\systems\features as skyrim or fallout4\76\starfield. F76 had same bugs as morrowind if you didnt know. (or oblivion i cant remember 100%)
Modders are already expirementing with climbing in skyrim and mostly whatever else u said has already been done by modders for Skyrim.
So whatever you expect i would say lower your expectations significantly if you dont want to be disappointed lmfao. :KEK:
If you disliked the saving system then you are one of those guys that adds and removes mods in the middle of a playthrough and then cry because your save gets corrupted :BootyTime:

Last edited:

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Don't know if anyone added it yet but the most recent Tri Files link here for the shingles cat followers doesn't include the FF VII Jessie one, anyone has it?

Also I know it's going to get public soon but I'd like to get the TLOU 2 Abby one too, both the Tri and the actual follower if possible.

Thank you for your time.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote