Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
Another question. I'm just figuring out the VJ texture. To avoid writing a novel, the look is very different between CBBE & Cosio/Clams. Clams & Cosio don't even have a shader set to assign the VJ texture, so the difference in look has to come from the mesh....... I'm guessing. (the fact that there's no way to set the texture confuses the hell out of me since there obviously has to be a texture)

So the questions are:
1. Can I change the look much by finding other textures?
2. Are there other textures outside of CBBEs?

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE
I figured this one out. There are only a few other VJ textures and they all pretty much look the same. Besides, the texture isn't what makes penetration look more real with Cosio/Clams, it's the mesh. I just have to wait till they make an updated one for the new SMP or CBPC.

Last edited:

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
I'm almost ready for my next playthrough. Can someone suggest a good ENB that makes NPCs look better, doesn't make anything look weird, and doesn't tank my frame rate too much?

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
I'm almost ready for my next playthrough. Can someone suggest a good ENB that makes NPCs look better, doesn't make anything look weird, and doesn't tank my frame rate too much?
I am using this one for my current playthrough

You can look at the screenshots and see if it's what you like or you can test it yourself. I'm fairly new to the ENB stuff so that is the first one I have tried so far.

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
I am using this one for my current playthrough

Thanks, I'll check it out.

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017
Generally, take an ENB that you think that looks good regardless of performance impact, and modify settings down to match your performance level. It's easier that way than the other way (specifically looking and testing for enb thats performance friendly). A lot of the performance impact is on post processing like ambient occlusion, and depth of field, both of which can simply be disabled on the ENB menu by a checkbox.

Reactions: jttth and Reefor

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
A lot of the performance impact is on post processing like ambient occlusion, and depth of field, both of which can simply be disabled on the ENB menu by a checkbox.
Thanks, I went with Pi-Cho with no reshade. It runs smooth with my video settings turned up. I have to see how my video card fan performs and then adjust it as necessary. Pretty much just like you said. :)

ramp

Jan 5, 2018
Hello fellow Pirates :cool:
jus stumbled over these and wanted to ask if somebody could share ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote