Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018

hickups thanks for all the effort mate, :)

Reactions: ramp

hickups

Nov 23, 2017

hickups thanks for all the effort mate, :)
Smyle_4k_SE.7z
HG_Gothica_v2.2 (1).7z
Koralina Makeup Mystic Eyes.zip
NailsYourWay.7z
Divine9-CBBEFOMOD.7z

Ashot Kamshot

Apr 24, 2022
hickups
could you upload these.

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
hickups
could you upload these.

All 21 files

Kisakushi

Mar 4, 2020

hickups Very appreciate if you'd like. Thanks.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Demize

Kisakushi

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks a lot for sharing these!

However I have noticed an issue with the Fantasy Series 8 CBBE 3BA outfit. It seems like the White Cuirass (Realistic) and White Cuirass with Chainmail (Realistic) aren't using the same exact base body as the rest of the armor in Series 8. If you equip either the White Cuirass or the White Cuirass with Chainmail, it deforms the thighs, ass, and upper arms slightly causing clipping with other pieces of the outfit, such as the Chainmail Legs. It doesn't seem like any of the other tops in this Series has this issue except for the White Cuirass and White Cuirass with Chainmail.

is a picture of the clipping in game with White Cuirass equipped.

I was wondering if there was an update to Fantasy Series 8 that fixed this problem? Or if not, if it's not too much to ask, could you please tell H2135 about this issue so they could upload a fix?

EDIT: I'm assuming it has something to do with the 3BA base body of the armor being outdated since I don't see some sliders in the armor's bodyslide that are used in the current version of the CBBE 3BA body. i.e. Thigh Gap slider
Sorry to reply late. I'm sure it's the lastest version but I'm not his patron now. I checked the bodyslide files found that the author didn't make the files of white cuirass and also there is something wrong with the chainmail top file. The issue of the white chainmail is very strange. It looks normal in the outfit studio but the body is missing in the preview. I've never seen such a strange thing before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demize

martin671

Sep 22, 2018
[Dint999] HairPack02 SSE 1.00b (базовый).7z
[Dint999] HairPack02 SSE v 1.00b (дополнение 0.7).7z
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
THANKS A LOT FRIEND!!!!

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Sorry to reply late. I'm sure it's the lastest version but I'm not his patron now. I checked the bodyslide files found that the author didn't make the files of white cuirass and also there is something wrong with the chainmail top file. The issue of the white chainmail is very strange. It looks normal in the outfit studio but the body is missing in the preview. I've never seen such a strange thing before.
No worries. Thanks a lot for finally replying!

I have also noticed that the chainmail for the chainmail cuirasses clips out of the back when walking/crouching or doing anything besides standing still in game. The only way I know to get rid of this is to modify the built bodyslide meshes and just delete the chainmail underneath the back area of the cuirasses. I'm not very well versed in outfit studio so there's probably a much better way to address this.

What would be the optimal fix for the White Cuirasses? I would think it would be to utilize the bodyslide files from the other cuirass because the only thing that differs between them are the textures. However, I'm unsure of what files to edit/move.

IWillEatYourFace

May 6, 2017
I feel lame adding to the long list of schaken requests, but I'd appreciate this one.

hickups

Nov 23, 2017

hickups Very appreciate if you'd like. Thanks.:)
[Schaken-Mods]_Daqiao.7z
Schaken-ModsZhenji.7z
Ashtoreth_Nagisa.7z
[Schaken-Mods]_Airen.7z
AshtorethWednesdayAddamsBHUNP.7z
AshtorethWednesdayAddams3BA.7z
AshtorethQueenoftheNile3BA.7z
AshtorethQueenoftheNileBHUNP.7z
SgtObviousPartyDressHDT.7z
AshtorethTankDressBHUNP.7z
AshtorethTankDress3BA.7z
SgtObviousDOA_HalfSailBHUNP.7z
SgtObviousDOAHalfSail.7z
AshtorethDivaTime.7z
Schaken-ModsElegantDress.7z
[Schaken-Mods]_lobelia.7z
[Schaken-Mods]_Dong_Bai.7z
AshtorethFloralLingerieBHUNP.7z
AshtorethFloralLingerie3ba.v2.7z
AshtorethBouquetCosmos.7z

All 20 files

Kisakushi

Mar 4, 2020
[Schaken-Mods]_Daqiao.7z
Schaken-ModsZhenji.7z
Ashtoreth_Nagisa.7z
[Schaken-Mods]_Airen.7z
AshtorethWednesdayAddamsBHUNP.7z
AshtorethWednesdayAddams3BA.7z
AshtorethQueenoftheNile3BA.7z
AshtorethQueenoftheNileBHUNP.7z
SgtObviousPartyDressHDT.7z
AshtorethTankDressBHUNP.7z
AshtorethTankDress3BA.7z
SgtObviousDOA_HalfSailBHUNP.7z
SgtObviousDOAHalfSail.7z
AshtorethDivaTime.7z
Schaken-ModsElegantDress.7z
[Schaken-Mods]_lobelia.7z
[Schaken-Mods]_Dong_Bai.7z
AshtorethFloralLingerieBHUNP.7z
AshtorethFloralLingerie3ba.v2.7z
AshtorethBouquetCosmos.7z

All 20 files
Thx very much!

Kisakushi

Mar 4, 2020
No worries. Thanks a lot for finally replying!

I have also noticed that the chainmail for the chainmail cuirasses clips out of the back when walking/crouching or doing anything besides standing still in game. The only way I know to get rid of this is to modify the built bodyslide meshes and just delete the chainmail underneath the back area of the cuirasses. I'm not very well versed in outfit studio so there's probably a much better way to address this.

What would be the optimal fix for the White Cuirasses? I would think it would be to utilize the bodyslide files from the other cuirass because the only thing that differs between them are the textures. However, I'm unsure of what files to edit/move.
I think the easiest way is edit the esp by adding texture set. It is unnecessary to make separate mesh for each color.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote