Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
I think the easiest way is edit the esp by adding texture set. It is unnecessary to make separate mesh for each color.
I've tried just using the mesh (.nif) from one of the other cuirasses in place of the white cuirass' mesh to see if that was causing the bodyslide to not build properly for the white cuirasses, but it didn't fix the problem with the body not coming out properly after building.

ramp

Jan 5, 2018
I´m sorry to bother again, can somebody please share ?

remorayan

May 21, 2022
, if anyone has those animations pls share

wjs7120

Feb 26, 2022
Anyone have these mods?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Would anyone have the patreon versions of the Skygirl erotica series for Skyrim Special Edition?

The patreon links at loverslab seem to be broken, but the books are posted in their patreon, on Jun 1, as three paywalled AIO collections which I can't get a direct link to:

Thank you!

p.s.: many thanks also in case someone would have this, too :

Reactions: Riplay2

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone have these mods?

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Thanks, I went with Pi-Cho with no reshade. It runs smooth with my video settings turned up. I have to see how my video card fan performs and then adjust it as necessary. Pretty much just like you said. :)
Thanks for bringing this ENB to my attention. I swapped mine out for Pi-Cho and I love the bright colors. It seems to also be better performance wise even while using this reshade preset .

Jiarr

May 12, 2021
I don't like adding to the already huge list of requests from schaken's website, but can someone add the special edition version of Melodic's Blood Red Outfit from there if it's still available?
Because I checked the google drive links in Melodic's discord and patreon and they're both dead.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote