wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
can someone help how to fix this, this is my first time install mod
why the nipples don't match with breast. sorry my english bad

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
You're using incompatible textures/meshes. ( think of meshes as "clay"/shape of the sculpture, and textures as the "paint"). For CBBE bodies, you have to use appropriate CBBE textures, and same goes for UNP ( or BHUNP - Special edition version of it).
Most body texture mods offer both versions ( in your case, you've likely installed UNP textures)

Reactions: Reefor

martin671

Sep 22, 2018
текстуры не соответствуют телу у тебя скорее всего текстуры BHUNP А ТЕБЕ НУЖНЫ CBBE

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
The sliders are UNP, I use CBBE so I don't know if UNP comes with textures. You need a texture that fits UNP's mesh.

You can find UNP body mods (textures) on Nexus. Just find one you like and install it. Make sure the body mod is lower in your order than any other mod with a body texture, and make sure UNP is lower in your load order than CBBE or COCO.

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022

Thanks for the 2nd Anub download that fixed the problems, but I still don't know what the XXS Repack is.

Can someone tell me if it's a patch, a fixed version of XXS Utility, & what it's for?

And if I need the original XXS Utility, does anyone have a copy? I can't find it anywhere anymore.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2017
Thanks for the 2nd Anub download that fixed the problems, but I still don't know what the XXS Repack is.

Can someone tell me if it's a patch, a fixed version of XXS Utility, & what it's for?

And if I need the original XXS Utility, does anyone have a copy? I can't find it anywhere anymore.
you needed to new Sexlab 1.63 on November 20, 2021 for XXS utility, not like the old sexlab beta

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
you needed to new Sexlab 1.63 on November 20, 2021 for XXS utility, not like the old sexlab beta
I have SexLabFrameworkAE_v164c. After a quick search it doesn't look like 1.63 is going to be easy to find.
Will 1.63 work with AE, and is it worth the time to find it so I can use XXSUtility? I'm really not sure what it does.

MikasaAK

Sep 14, 2018
I have SexLabFrameworkAE_v164c. After a quick search it doesn't look like 1.63 is going to be easy to find.
Will 1.63 work with AE, and is it worth the time to find it so I can use XXSUtility? I'm really not sure what it does.
SexLabFramework 1.63 will not work with AE :cry:

Dec 13, 2017
Anubis person isn't yet to test on AE it's SE system only maybe later Anubis will able to make new XXS Utility update or different for AE I double

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

If you just want anubs anims to work you don't need any of that XXSUtility stuff. That's only to bypass some of the safety and make it so you can bang little boys/girls. Everything else works (way better) on v164c on AE.

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
Thanks for the help everyone. I don't need XXS if it's to remove the safety from children. I thought it was to help align the characters in SL so you don't have to sit there holding down keys for minutes on end to get them aligned. lol

Is there a mod out there that helps with the alignment at the beginning of a scene?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Thanks for the help everyone. I don't need XXS if it's to remove the safety from children. I thought it was to help align the characters in SL so you don't have to sit there holding down keys for minutes on end to get them aligned. lol

Is there a mod out there that helps with the alignment at the beginning of a scene?
supposedly does, I'm not 100% though because I have manually set mine. (you can make all the adjustments personally and they DO get saved, so your adjustments last forever)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote