Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 15, 2018
Pro - Doubt AI can replace human modders, and AI will replace a lot of jobs in the next ten years..
I find it hard to believe that AI will replace human modders. I don't find AI have anything to do with mods except it helps modders to shoterning the time to create assests or optimizing codes. Mod itself is something like passion and reflect our own needs (The modder needs and if they sell it as a product or doing commission you can count it as others needs too) But in this field it CAN'T replace human because machines doesn't have "needs" it's our needs , and it needs something to start with , it can't do anything without our ideas except it's a super machine that have human soul and play that game and interesting in modding. And we use it like a tools like using cathedral to optimizing mesh from LE to SE. AI in modding will only make ppl easier to making mods not replace them , I myself is a modder too , and if that AI can organize files path in my mod for me I'm gladly using it , but without my control it's just like a cathedral .zip that can't do anything itself.

The only thing to replace humans is another human who wishes to replace others.

Last edited:

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Another Neferam user here trying to find old mods.

Does anyone have SLAL_Billyy_Animations v6.9 SE.7z?

Edit: Also, I am looking for Damsels in Distress - SE (1) - Spoils of War v2.3 ESL KS Hairs.7z. The one posted in this thread doesn't seem to work with Neferam.
Have only 7.3 for SE and LE:

May 19, 2022
if you want the best cosmetic mods you pretty much have to go on arca and if you go on arca for long enough or download their modpacks you will become aware of certain mods even if you don't care to use them. Don't really see the appeal but tbh those mods at least make a bit more sense to me than people who want to fuck dogs, rabbits, deer, etc. I'm sure I dont need to explain any further considering some of the mods I see requested in here :HideThePain:

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
if you want the best cosmetic mods you pretty much have to go on arca and if you go on arca for long enough or download their modpacks you will become aware of certain mods even if you don't care to use them. Don't really see the appeal but tbh those mods at least make a bit more sense to me than people who want to fuck dogs, rabbits, deer, etc. I'm sure I dont need to explain any further considering some of the mods I see requested in here :HideThePain:
Do you mean that **** site, that's worse like ATF!? I've block that site loooooong time ago, if I need best cosmetic mods, then I go up certain Discord channels and download them :p. Nevermind, i reported the guy, he got ban. Y

May 19, 2022
Do you mean that **** site, that's worse like ATF!? I've block that site loooooong time ago, if I need best cosmetic mods, then I go up certain Discord channels and download them :p. Nevermind, i reported the guy, he got ban. Y
hmm you sure know a lot about sites you supposedly don't have an interest in. not sure how you could even stumble on the second one by accident :WaitWhat: got any of them discord links though?

anyone had download links for skyrim upscaller enb v ?
it was in this thread a while back just search man

slvsaris

Jul 26, 2020
Pro's and con's.

Pro - It allows some modders to ditch the shitty day job and put their time into better mods and fixes.
Con - Some expect a little too much donation wise, anything more than 5 a month is silly
Pro - Back in the 90's we lost a lot of good modders bcause their day jobs and modding was just too much, not as much of an issue now.
Con - Some expect 15 a month donations
Pro - Money encourages people to put out things faster to keep the money coming in..
Con - Some rush things out before they're truly ready to keep the money coming in...
Pro - Doubt AI can replace human modders, and AI will replace a lot of jobs in the next ten years..
Quitting your day job and expecting to make a living making mods is not so smart, even if you can scrape a living out. You want to make money doing this stuff, get proper job in the industry. End users are not going to fork over the cask you think they will, especially for something that is quite honestly not really supported as well as it should be. These people are not supposed to paywall their Skyrim mods anyway. The only reason Skyrim modding got to the place it is at is because mods were freely available.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Quitting your day job and expecting to make a living making mods is not so smart, even if you can scrape a living out. You want to make money doing this stuff, get proper job in the industry. End users are not going to fork over the cask you think they will, especially for something that is quite honestly not really supported as well as it should be. These people are not supposed to paywall their Skyrim mods anyway. The only reason Skyrim modding got to the place it is at is because mods were freely available.
The dude who makes the sex framework for the Sims 4 pulls in six digits a month, far better than a day job. But the thing is he got lucky, he made the best framework, and most used framework. But what's going to happen is the Sims 5 will come out, if it hasn't already, and then he has to quickly try to beat the rest when releasing the framework for 5, or he'll have to end up with a day job again. A few of animators like Grey Naya, are also making a fortune off of the Sims 4, so the money is there, but its on a timer unless they manage to do what Amra did and crossover. Amra was able to do well with Sims 4 animations and New Vegas animations, but they retired I believe.

As for a pay wall, legally speaking, it isn't a pay wall since Patreon claims they're "donations", and one is donating to the person because they like their work and not for the work, forgot the wording verbatim but Patreon isn't breaking any laws based on the wording and the "donation" bit.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
I find it hard to believe that AI will replace human modders.
Well I already said that. I said modding is one of the things AI can't replace humans on, it can assist but not replace because mods are like a painting, they come from ones personal preferences. What AI will replace is the need for game companies to hire voice actors, and the like, since AI will be able to emulate human voice, but modding, it won't replace modders, not in any way I can think of.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote