SeiuRose

Slave Archipelago Royale
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I just checked your Patreon page and I'd change your banner. You could get flak for having nudity in your banner, and imo, it's best to fly beneath Patreon's radar at the best of times. ;)
Thank you very much about that I didn't know anything about it I will replace it right away.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
Feb 25, 2018
Okay, quick review of the game as I play through it:
-loading screens don't scale to 1920x1080
-"sentenced player" bit has a typo that says "santanced", there's a few more in the intro
-very jarring font compared to the rest of the style
-E
-your first language clearly isn't English, that's not a problem, but get some English players to test read your writing
-Movement on the map is done with the arrow keys, I would recommend programming in being able to drag around using the right mouse button
-very annoying music, can thankfully be turned off
-2 frame "animation"

+kinda nice art?
+promising idea
+alrightish kink

I wouldn't start asking for donations yet, it's in no state to demo to the public and the state in which this was released is more likely to scare away people than gain them. Given some more time and development, perhaps a way that you can actually quit the game or go to the main menu instead of being forced to alt-F4 it when you're put in the "sandbox" mode would be nice. Also, having to go back to the interaction menu is kind of a pain in the ass to do each time if you want to explore what you can do with the girl. Pinktea did something similar, but at least figured you'd wanna stay in the menu with the girl and since you're taking a lot of "inspiration" from Pinktea anyway, maybe you ought to apply that too.

I rate this game 3 out of 10 hams, needs more time in the smoker.

Reactions: SeiuRose

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
While the consept sounds potentially interesting.
The current "game" is beyond bare boned.. it dont have any bones.

We have a random hexagon map generator and a simplistic dressup game. fin~
End turn = end game.

Maybe it will become something more in the future, but for now its not even worth the time downloading it, no offence but.... eh.

SeiuRose

Slave Archipelago Royale
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
It's not quite a game yet... The hole point is to create a story with a community and then make it a game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, quick review of the game as I play through it:
-loading screens don't scale to 1920x1080
-"sentenced player" bit has a typo that says "santanced", there's a few more in the intro
-very jarring font compared to the rest of the style
-E
-your first language clearly isn't English, that's not a problem, but get some English players to test read your writing
-Movement on the map is done with the arrow keys, I would recommend programming in being able to drag around using the right mouse button
-very annoying music, can thankfully be turned off
-2 frame "animation"

+kinda nice art?
+promising idea
+alrightish kink

I wouldn't start asking for donations yet, it's in no state to demo to the public and the state in which this was released is more likely to scare away people than gain them. Given some more time and development, perhaps a way that you can actually quit the game or go to the main menu instead of being forced to alt-F4 it when you're put in the "sandbox" mode would be nice. Also, having to go back to the interaction menu is kind of a pain in the ass to do each time if you want to explore what you can do with the girl. Pinktea did something similar, but at least figured you'd wanna stay in the menu with the girl and since you're taking a lot of "inspiration" from Pinktea anyway, maybe you ought to apply that too.

I rate this game 3 out of 10 hams, needs more time in the smoker.
If you compare a dude who works 8h a day and has some other issues to attend with pinktea 10k per month only to create h-games we already have a problem. Thank you for the feedback the things which are good from there will be implemented or they had been in this quick fix.
Also my disclaimer was clear it should be not treated like a game, I've put it here to get help in order to finish it faster on story side/graphics hoping for community help, instead of dropping the project.

Feb 25, 2018
It's not quite a game yet... The hole point is to create a story with a community and then make it a game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you compare a dude who works 8h a day and has some other issues to attend with pinktea 10k per month only to create h-games we already have a problem. Thank you for the feedback the things which are good from there will be implemented or they had been in this quick fix.
Also my disclaimer was clear it should be not treated like a game, I've put it here to get help in order to finish it faster on story side/graphics hoping for community help, instead of dropping the project.
You've plastered quite a bit of your patreon link all over the game even in this state. If you've come here looking for help and showing a game in such a state, that's kind of a weird thing to do, y'know? Hence the bias of my short little list thing. If you're prepared to ask money for it, then you should demo it in a state worth viewing. First impressions and all that, you know?

If you need any help with music, I will gladly help you. I've got some experience under the belt and I'll do it for free if it helps you out, dude. I really hope this thing gets somewhere, because Pinktea games are right up my alley and I can see that this is going the same direction, which is in the vein of "the more the merrier".

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
The idea has lots of potential as I could see the protagonist conquering each islands and becoming it's owner. It would be interesting that each tiles can be entered in more details. For instance, resources and npc could be randomly generated on a flat 2D side scrolling map. You could fight npcs/monsters, have a skill tree, have a chance to rob them, scavenge resources, have sily or interesting mini games (clicking as much items on the screen on a small period of time). Crafting mechanics could be in a lot of depth, like requiring a boat to travel to new island and to get a boat you'd x amount of wood + a unique item from an npc on the island. Or if you'd like to go Slave Trader route, you'd require let say some ropes and they can only be crafted on a specific island. Grabing the attention of the playing on "What's will I find uniquely on this tile or island" would be key.

Just quickly brainstorming and laying out ideas, but yeah with some creativity and lots of work this could go far.

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
---- Google translate -----

I have never understood people sharing a VERY RAW product for sharing. Not only that, there is NOTHING in the game (except the main character and the map), so after the launch it is also EXITING IMPOSSIBLE (there is no standard menu called "ESC" with the "Exit to the desktop", "Settings", "Save", "Download" and so on). Add to this the FLUID message "this is a demo of the game ....." that appears at EVERY end of a player’s turn !
This is how much you need to be "nearby" to make so many elementary mistakes at the start of the project ?! Do you, dear developer, have you ever tested your "craft" at least once or are you acting like "I blinded it from what happened" and "let it happen anyway" ?

---- original message ----

Я никогда не понимал людей выкладывающих для общего доступа НАСТОЛЬКО СЫРОЙ продукт. Мало того что в игре НИЧЕГО НЕТ ( кроме главного героя и карты ) так из игры после ее запуска еще и ВЫЙТИ НЕЛЬЗЯ ( нет стандартного меню вызываемого поклавише "ESC" с пунктами "Выход на рабочий стол", "Настройки", "Сохранить", "Загрузить" и так далие ). Добавте к этому НАДОЕДЛИВОЕ сообщение "это демоверсия игры ....." появляющееся при КАЖДОМ завершении хода игрока !
Это на сколько надо быть "недалеким" чтобы на старте проекта допустить столько элементарных ошибок ?! Вы, дорогой разработчик, сами-то хоть раз тестировали свою "поделку" или действуете по принцыпу "я её слепила из того что было" и "дальше пусть будет как получится" ?

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
---- Google translate -----

I have never understood people sharing a VERY RAW product for sharing. Not only that, there is NOTHING in the game (except the main character and the map), so after the launch it is also EXITING IMPOSSIBLE (there is no standard menu called "ESC" with the "Exit to the desktop", "Settings", "Save", "Download" and so on). Add to this the FLUID message "this is a demo of the game ....." that appears at EVERY end of a player’s turn !
This is how much you need to be "nearby" to make so many elementary mistakes at the start of the project ?! Do you, dear developer, have you ever tested your "craft" at least once or are you acting like "I blinded it from what happened" and "let it happen anyway" ?

---- original message ----

Я никогда не понимал людей выкладывающих для общего доступа НАСТОЛЬКО СЫРОЙ продукт. Мало того что в игре НИЧЕГО НЕТ ( кроме главного героя и карты ) так из игры после ее запуска еще и ВЫЙТИ НЕЛЬЗЯ ( нет стандартного меню вызываемого поклавише "ESC" с пунктами "Выход на рабочий стол", "Настройки", "Сохранить", "Загрузить" и так далие ). Добавте к этому НАДОЕДЛИВОЕ сообщение "это демоверсия игры ....." появляющееся при КАЖДОМ завершении хода игрока !
Это на сколько надо быть "недалеким" чтобы на старте проекта допустить столько элементарных ошибок ?! Вы, дорогой разработчик, сами-то хоть раз тестировали свою "поделку" или действуете по принцыпу "я её слепила из того что было" и "дальше пусть будет как получится" ?
Just use LALT+F4 for kill process.

• Thinking Face

gnusmaS999999

Jul 20, 2017
Rambo99
Не все разбираются в геймдизе, а потому, понятие о 0.1.0альфе у всех разное.

P.s. Ты, после fallout 76, еще чему-то удивляешься? )))))))
GoogTrans
Not everyone understands game design, and therefore, the concept of 0.1.0 alpha is different for everyone.
P.s. After fallout 76, are you still surprised at something? ))))))))

Last edited:

SeiuRose

Slave Archipelago Royale
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
NEW/OLD build from Ian here:
I'm developing locations/better building system and some game play on it based on free images from the web. If someone wants to help me with graphics/better UI graphics I will definitely thank him a lot :D.

Reactions: Daba

SeiuRose

Slave Archipelago Royale
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
New build here:

SeiuRose

Slave Archipelago Royale
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Not yet. Unfortunately a day has only 24 hours and the project is one man hobby, but I'm working at a better version.

Reactions: Konstantinus