Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this is, perhaps, one of the laziest slave-trainer type games that I have seen in quite a while. It's extremely stripped down with barely anything to it, and the only things it has going for it is that the girl is hot and that the animations, few of them as there are, are of ok quality.

This thing has no story. No real training values. Barely any outfits (1 default, 1 unlockable and of course a naked state). No toys. No anal. No pregnancy. Barely any corruption/moral degeneration/mind-break/anything... and most of it is just in the ending. Barely any progression to show the fact that the training is actually doing anything... (The girl has two states. The angry state and the blushy state once enough training happens.)

It has two endings, which are triggered when either her Orgasm or Sanity value reach 200. The first leads to a pleasure addict ending (d'uh) and the second leads to a fuck broken comatose ending... If the second surprises you, this is because the Sanity stat clearly should have started at 200 and started dropping... or it should have been named something else. Not that it matters, the endings barely have anything in them aside from a unique animation different from the ones during training. With them, there's something like 7.5 positions in the game... and I say that because one of the variations is an unconscious missionary position that's not that much different from the conscious one, aside from the fact that the girl is obviously passed out.

All in all, you can waste at most 30 minutes with this, I guess. Maybe more if you want to come back later for another fap/schlick at the animations, but that's about it... Not really worth a single dime as far as I'm concerned and I pity anyone who bought this and didn't refund once they were done with it.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes