VN Ren'Py Abandoned Slave Idol Project [Day 4] [Jerry Beans Man]

Mar 12, 2022
Day 3 update is out and it's finally time to have a bit, not too much for now, fun with Honoka. It also seems that making renders before I write any code is a smart idea. It makes me create more than I would normally do for any given scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Altony
Mar 12, 2022
Day 4 update is out.
Some fun with Eri and Rin, and the game is slowly moving toward the first actual sex scene.
My games will always be free, but if someone wants to support me, I've also opened a patreon now.

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
You added both "Masturbation" AND "No sexual content" which makes no sense
Masturbation IS sexual content

Mar 12, 2022
You added both "Masturbation" AND "No sexual content" which makes no sense
Masturbation IS sexual content
I don't think I can modify the genres at the top of the page. If you look in the list on the thread itself, "no sexual content" is not present in the genre section.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
At this point that "no sexual content" doing its share in promoting this game. Some people would be curious on how you gonna make game with that title no sexual content and check this out.

P.S. please don't make this a thing/strategy on promoting your game in the future, dear game dev of the internet.

Mar 12, 2022
At this point that "no sexual content" doing its share in promoting this game. Some people would be curious on how you gonna make game with that title no sexual content and check this out.

P.S. please don't make this a thing/strategy on promoting your game in the future, dear game dev of the internet.
The "no sexual content" tag is a leftover from the first version of the game where no sexual content was present. Now sexual content is present and the person that updated the thread forgot to remove it. I could probably bother the staff until it's changed, but I'm not sure they'd be too happy about it.

I guess that for my next project I should just have some sexual content from the start, that way this situation doesn't happen again.

Last edited:

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
It just force shutdown dont know why
I think it has something to do with the StoreModule: no atribute variant (I saw the log.txt after) then search for an unofficial android port I recommend gamecax.com ,If he did a port then is on his site