RPGM - Completed - Slave in Sex Slave [Final] [Yuki Mango]

1. 2.00 star(s)

bloodymarzo

Really shallow game. Not much to do. Not a lot of H-scenes. The few H-scenes are incredibly generic and boring. Would be barely worth 2$ for the content you get. At 10+$ the dev is just ripping you off.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Reversedh

So i've finished this game after an hour and i must say... it's suck.

First thing first, about the gameplay. It's new and unique, unlike other JRPG where you need to fight against monsters, level up your characters and stuff. This game is more about solving puzzle and finding way out of labyrinth. The map isn't too hard and you can solve it easily with some brain cells. Also some puzzles seem to be very creative because you need to control 2 characters at the same time. So about the gameplay might be 8/10

Next is story. It's about nun (in the picture) trying to save her princess (the green hair girl) out of that slave market. The story is cool and pretty unique. Also, the ending will change depends on your choices. If you choose to do pervert action, the kama counter will rise. And depend on your kama, you will get the good/bad ending. 8/10

Third is CG. The CG is meh... it's not so good but still fapable. However, with a 1-1.25 hour game but only has about 10 CG, this game is pretty bad. Most of them are bad ending scene, which mean to see it, you need to lose the game. Then Restart and load your last save.... 5/10

At this point you might think, "hey this game isn't so bad" then you are wrong. Despite all those good points, the game's brightness is really really low. I mean i can't see shit even with my maximum laptop brightness... Most of your time in the game isn't solving puzzle but finding way because you can't see. Also the world map of this game is kinda small, about 6-8 maps and that's all, then recycle and recycle. It's so bad that sometime, you will think that "have i played this puzzle before ?" "YES, YES YOU DID" .

So in the end, i'll rate it 3 star because compare to other low effort games, this one is still better than them, nice story and creative gameplay. However, if you hate solving puzzle or finding way (because you're blind in this game) then avoid it with all cost.