EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ288132_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The lone country where humans and beasts live together within a common sovereign entity. A lawless area suppressed by violence, money, women, and greed. All illegal items can be achieved here. Together with sexual drugs, the human trafficking market here is very active. The enslaved girl continues to resist. Simply in hope to live another day...
Can the young girl (You) regain her life as a human?​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-18
Release Date: 2020-05-16
Developer: Yuki Mango
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks BaasB for Sharing

RJ288132_img_smp1.jpg RJ288132_img_smp2.jpg RJ288132_img_smp3.jpg RJ288132_img_smp4.jpg RJ288132_img_smp5.jpg RJ288132_img_smp6.jpg RJ288132_img_smp7.jpg RJ288132_img_smp8.jpg RJ288132_img_smp9.jpg RJ288132_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Is there alot of scene in this my fellow fappers?
This game developer (Yuki Mango) is not very famous for long games. Its usually "shorter" and with few scenes.
But maybe they changed their "modus operandi", who knows.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game starts at the beginning to fight with 1000 monsters,easy start, solution? exit game and delete.;)

Reactions: Qamar

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
... The very
I am a woman so I thought I was allowed to make that joke... Please excuse my bad sense of humour! :ROFLMAO:
Dont admit to being a woman on this forum ^.- last time there was a self proclaimed woman on here I asked her (Because I am curious), why she found women more attractive than men. A legit question, because I've never really thought too much about it.

She basically said she found men to look too hairy and 'dirty' compared to women. Which, I can agree on.

But damn, its like she had kicked a beehive, the amount of hate and harassment she got for that got to a point where the mods had to threaten with bans.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
This game is made with other assets from other games, even 'logo' is taken from another game.. A game about a nun slowly getting corrupted if i remember correctly. The gameplay was kinda slow, so I never really got anywhere in it.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
So this game is about sex slave's slave? How terrible your life must be if you are a slave of a slave?
That's hierarchy in general. You serve someone, who serves someone, and so on up the chain, till you reach the King, Emperor, or God(In whatever form you see It in).

Often in cases of full on slavery, overseers were often more favoured slaves themselves.

Apr 20, 2018
Looks pretty fucking good, does anyone know if there are multiple endings/ if there are good endings? (Good being happy; not "oh everyone dies but I liked it so it's a "good ending" lol)

Reactions: 69ztare
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes