Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Geh, no status window, that’s mostly a bad sign... also is this one of those “shared” assets stuffs coz art looks familiar.

Edit: geh... yup, this one is probably pregnancy ending only too.

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
But the example he gave revolved around a girl basically saying men are dirty and hairy. So, maybe don't insult an entire group of people and you won't get those negative consequences.
I asked her personal opinion.
And honestly, its was only compared to women. I'm a hairy bastard, I didnt take offense. Why should others? Unless they have some real bad self image,

Tatsumi

Sep 3, 2017
But the example he gave revolved around a girl basically saying men are dirty and hairy. So, maybe don't insult an entire group of people and you won't get those negative consequences.
Thats true, however it is a fact that women face more harassment in general than men, I think we shouldnt derail this conversation too much though so thats probably the last thing I'm gonna say

Tatsumi

Sep 3, 2017
And honestly, its was only compared to women. I'm a hairy bastard, I didnt take offense. Why should others? Unless they have some real bad self image,
The point here is calling the entire group dirty. Thats a pretty mean generalization, no?

Reactions: Panzarus

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
A lawless area suppressed by violence, money, women, and greed.

Sounds like a case for a righteous Player-sama to punish filthy Nun-chan for being so evil and suppressing.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
You could take that logic to any derogatory generalizations against any group. "I didn't take offence to that nazi calling me subhuman. Why should others? Self esteem bro." Good on you for having thicker skin, I guess.

Thats true, however it is a fact that women face more harassment in general than men, I think we shouldnt derail this conversation too much though so thats probably the last thing I'm gonna say
I don't disagree. Just saying that one chick asked for it, more or less.

Reactions: Tatsumi

Arn20

Jun 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "Etar, post: 3680748, membro: 115850"]
Este jogo é feito com outros recursos de outros jogos, até o 'logotipo' é retirado de outro jogo. Um jogo sobre uma freira se corrompendo lentamente, se bem me lembro. A jogabilidade foi meio lenta, então eu nunca cheguei a lugar nenhum.
Ql o nome do jogo?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes