Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Well for the record, this might be an edited machine translated game. At the very least it's bad engrish, "your princess" really? that was the minor one too.... Also changing the name is impossible since that is still in kanji for the letters. Yeah 100% machine translated it even tells you the wrong key to use for certain actions it's not the x key it's the a key you need to press. hmmm ok..... then it says the A key is the x button? ....... just what....... was this a game supposed to be used for a controller...... really really doubt it........ this translation is just bad....... On a good note it uses legend of zelda themes in the mechanics XD so that is a blast from the past for me XD.

Last edited:

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
She basically said she found men to look too hairy and 'dirty' compared to women. Which, I can agree on.
"Women are more beautiful than men" is the main reason that keeps me from being bi.
I'm a clean freak myself and I hate body hair.
Still, I strangely prefer flat chested women.
This game is made with other assets from other games, even 'logo' is taken from another game..
For me what most differentiates RPGM games is the art, and sometimes the story. Most of them are the same thing in the core, especially if you like to "speed things up".

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
"Women are more beautiful than men" is the main reason that keeps me from being bi.
I'm a clean freak myself and I hate body hair.
Still, I strangely prefer flat chested women.

For me what most differentiates RPGM games is the art, and sometimes the story. Most of them are the same thing in the core, especially if you like to "speed things up".
Personally, I wont play a game with stolen art. I find it sleezy (.. Yes. I know that this site isnt exactly a place for the clean of heart, but still). It takes me out of it and it seems lazy and often shows the game isnt worth much. After all, why would we waste our time on a game that couldnt even invest its own time on getting its own assets?

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
... The very

Dont admit to being a woman on this forum ^.- last time there was a self proclaimed woman on here I asked her (Because I am curious), why she found women more attractive than men. A legit question, because I've never really thought too much about it.

She basically said she found men to look too hairy and 'dirty' compared to women. Which, I can agree on.

But damn, its like she had kicked a beehive, the amount of hate and harassment she got for that got to a point where the mods had to threaten with bans.
I mean as a man i can agree that men are too hairy for me to have sex with them.

arc kusuma

Sep 21, 2018
Is there anyone kindly enough to share it to the MegaLink, I already tried those 4 link above and I have to wait around 3 hours and always failed at 2 hours mark. Thank you.

fhampirsky

Feb 17, 2018
Is it that bad to keep Virginity in H games?

Game : Nope, since we will even reward you with full CG of what if situation.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
... The very

Dont admit to being a woman on this forum ^.- last time there was a self proclaimed woman on here I asked her (Because I am curious), why she found women more attractive than men. A legit question, because I've never really thought too much about it.

But damn, its like she had kicked a beehive, the amount of hate and harassment she got for that got to a point where the mods had to threaten with bans.
People claim to be women on this site all the time, I just assume it's a guy pretending and I'm probably right.

Reactions: AH-64E and parakep

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Anybody work out how to get the Diamond? I went through the market entirely but I cannot seem to find it.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
But the example he gave revolved around a girl basically saying men are dirty and hairy. So, maybe don't insult an entire group of people and you won't get those negative consequences.
Ahahaha... I mean, not all guys are like that... probably offended those who are.... that xD

Still, dunno why a girl would expose herself if she is one... the thrill of getting caught is better than

outright announcing your presence.. not that they’ll know who you are if you don’t tell them...

Anyways, back on topic... I’m looking forward to trying this game (though I still have a bunch in

line xD, currently at Delia’s War)

Ah.. Shoku-sama...

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes