Mutarimari

Apr 1, 2019
Been waiting for the hero to bring us salvation, but decided to become that hero myself :)
Here are the official mega links for all platforms for update 0.2.0:

This is my first time posting download links, if I did anything wrong or something is missing, please tell me.
Will have access to all updates that come out this month, so will post any new updates when I see them.

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
Been waiting for the hero to bring us salvation, but decided to become that hero myself :)
Windows
Linux
Mac
Android

This is my first time posting download links, if I did anything wrong or something is missing, please tell me.
Will have access to all updates that come out this month, so will post any new updates when I see them.
patreon or ss version?

ADF11f

May 19, 2022
Windows
Linux
Mac
Android

You are true hero!

Reactions: spenk

Zercuit

Jun 15, 2022
Windows
Linux
Mac
Android

THE PROPHECY FORETOLD HIS COMING. ALL HAIL!!

Seriously though, thanks man

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
I've checked the subscribestar
And there doesn't seem to be any updates there, The last update is just Slave of Passion
Sorry if I'm wrong, because I'm not subscribed
Check your eyesight )
Pink Tea said:

Updated on
Realms Of Bondage - Untamed - 0. 2. 0

Posted for tiers

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Hey guys I'm back from the grave
I see the patreon version has been uploaded
I'll get to the subscribestar version

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Realms Of Bondage - Untamed - 0.2.0

Hi everyone. Another update to RoB.

Changelog -
- Added Prim Quest 1 & 2
- Added Ring Ceremony

Downloads:

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
Hi everyone. Another update to RoB.
Thanks!
My bad, 'm a bit careless
Well, bears are known for not so stellar eyesight (least nowhere near as keen as their sense of smell, which is way beyond ours, dogs and pretty much any other animal out there, they still can distinguish colours and tiny objects when so many animals can't). So your avatar is appropriate lol

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes