- Added new characters - Estelle, King
- Added ‘tutoring’ function for Estelle

Downloads
Patreon (Standard):

Subscribestar (Untamed):

Soheilanz76

Sep 9, 2021
spoiler:

so I just played the new version and now I'm here to explain how Ravora has gained the power of the Dark one.

At this point I'm 99% sure that Kylin was a spy of Ravora from the start (probably one of Ravora's slaves) and they probably had a good relationship. Remember when Zaria asked Kylin if we own her or not at the tentacle ritual, she answered: 'She...He owns me' and ' She...He cares for me'. I believe that 'She' refers to Ravora here.

My guess is that Ravora knew already what kind of power Kylin had but she didn't know how to awake it so she had Kylin to run into our fortress and pretended that they are chasing her because she knew we have a talented assistant, Zaria, who can find a way to awake the power. so she waited until we train Kylin completely and when we were about to gain that power she sneaked us and realized how to achieve the power and with Kylin being in her possession already, she completed the ritual and gained the power.

I believe that in the end of the game Kylin has to chose who is her true master because I think that her training under her new "pretentious" master has influenced her and she doesn't know anymore if she should be loyal to Ravora or not.

Reactions: VeiledKing43

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
spoiler:

so I just played the new version and now I'm here to explain how Ravora has gained the power of the Dark one.

At this point I'm 99% sure that Kylin was a spy of Ravora from the start (probably one of Ravora's slaves) and they probably had a good relationship. Remember when Zaria asked Kylin if we own her or not at the tentacle ritual, she answered: 'She...He owns me' and ' She...He cares for me'. I believe that 'She' refers to Ravora here.

My guess is that Ravora knew already what kind of power Kylin had but she didn't know how to awake it so she had Kylin to run into our fortress and pretended that they are chasing her because she knew we have a talented assistant, Zaria, who can find a way to awake the power. so she waited until we train Kylin completely and when we were about to gain that power she sneaked us and realized how to achieve the power and with Kylin being in her possession already, she completed the ritual and gained the power.

I believe that in the end of the game Kylin has to chose who is her true master because I think that her training under her new "pretentious" master has influenced her and she doesn't know anymore if she should be loyal to Ravora or not.
Quite the theory

Cat14735

Oct 31, 2019
whats the difference between patreon version and subscribestar untamed version

Limited differences, mostly in things like visibility of bruising, ability to show tears during punishment, etc. Patreon has stricter adult content rules, so to avoid having game pulled or other problems, a slightly "nicer" version is uploaded there.

You won't miss much with the Patreon upload (no missing scenes, etc.), but the subscribestar has everything Pinktea has created for the game. Unless you have strong opposition to tears and bruises, subscribestar will maximize what you can see.

A-damn

May 24, 2022
Anyone know something about this?
Im keep stuck right after give princess some tutor, with princess & castle image no other scene/interaction (im running android ver on android 12).
Thanks before
Screenshot_20230324-095750_Realms Of Bondage.jpg

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
Surprise steam page dropped, release date 'Coming soon'

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Patreon Version:

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes