dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
So far, most of the AI I've seen is used for background art in later parts of the game.

But I still hope that PT fully replaces the AI with real art, so people who filter out AI tag won't miss this gem of a game.
zaria model after she gets stabbed with the stabby knife for the ritual becomes aislop out of nowhere, it's good to know pinktea will fix it though.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Pink Tea is adding the odd scene or two, however what's mostly being done is replacing the AI art
The presence of AI Arts in the game was only suspected by some players. Am I correct in understanding that Pink Tea has now officially recognised this?

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Realms of Bondage: Version 1.0.3

- Added Zaria Boobjob scene (talk to Zaria post completion)
- Fixed finger animation in Ravora Stimulate scene

Downloads:

Misc:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Consider these updates to be small addons and fixes, some support for the game, perhaps. History of the game is end...
Well they added two whole new animations in the previous update, so there's still actual content being released! As for how long though, that's anybody's guess

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
Well they added two whole new animations in the previous update, so there's still actual content being released! As for how long though, that's anybody's guess
In general, I would like to see more support for the game for as long as possible :)
I would like to see more animations, for example, with the princess, where M.C. is married to her and sex is available during the massage, not just a series of pictures and the like.

Last edited:

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Loosely a sequel. Some characters from Elven Conquest make cameos, namely Justice, the Queen, and the girls you trained in Elven 1, but the way it's written they never outright confirm you're the same Dark Lord from those games; you may be another descendant. And the references are purposefully kept light to not alienate new players, least I think that's the reasoning. That said, there are a few cameos that'll make you go ahh, I know that bitch! If you've played the earlier games, which is neat.
If the original Slave Lord games ever get remade then it could be worth it as the old flash games are naturally outdated plus would be a way of giving the MC a backstory or connection to the older games.

That and SLoTG would be interesting to see with updated versions.

AmadeusEX

Apr 15, 2018
Game doesn't start, I've got UnityPlayer.dll error messages with 0xc0000005 exception code. Anyone knows why this happens?

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes