Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
for those waiting to know about this game
Creator Post
Pink Tea Games
At the moment I'm working on a new Sci-fi game and Slave Lord is on hold for now. I will revisit it later on maybe in a few months and add a bit more.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
Was good at first but the progression died with the 3rd girl. the art/animations were nice and it was a simple experience. i'm not sure why it's not marked as complete. i think this is fine as it is.
Overall i'd recommend this

Other
it's convenient but odd that you do not have to feed slaves in area that you do not sleep in.

Reactions: Seriosha

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
did not know this game was put on hold, I like this game every absit of it the only thing I had an issue was not able to load a save game from the past version

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Yeah, the tags on this are just wrong. The 1.01 final version of the game has been posted for $3 patrons: (I'm only $1 Patron so I can't see it...) Can someone gib? :D

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Yeah, the tags on this are just wrong. The 1.01 final version of the game has been posted for $3 patrons: (I'm only $1 Patron so I can't see it...) Can someone gib? :D
Aaam, you linked
"Slave Lords Of The Galaxy" - Schifi like star wars and so on
But this group for "slave Lord(slave Managment)" - Fantasy with elfs and orcs, like Lord of the Rings and so on
I think you are looking for this group

Sorry if I misunderstand your post ! :$

Reactions: lvdemord

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Aaam, you linked
"Slave Lords Of The Galaxy" - Schifi like star wars and so on
But this group for "slave Lord(slave Managment)" - Fantasy with elfs and orcs, like Lord of the Rings and so on
I think you are looking for this group

Sorry if I misunderstand your post ! :$
Heh, no, I do believe you're right. Same creator, almost the same name... I mixed up the two :p Last version of the game of this thread was indeed 1.4.1, Feb 20th 2017 ... My bad :)

Reactions: FHDani

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
This has always been my favorite adult game. The one complaint I have is about the cheat options... When I find myself wanting to return to this game as I do every so often, the cheat options infuriate me. They make no sense. They start you off at the END of a girls training instead of the beginning. So every time you want to restart with the 2nd or 3rd girl, you have to play through all the damn minigames and conversations and all of the stuff with the potion witch lady (Sileria?) just to get to the training. I wish they'd add the option to start each girls training without having to deal with all the filler stuff.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Why is this labeled as abandoned? The three parts are complete, aren't they?
wrong game this is his first game u are after game 2

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
wrong game this is his first game u are after game 2
Both games have 3 parts. This one has the soldier, the princess and finally the queen with each part done.

SLOTG has the slave, the empress, and the redhead sisterhood girl with each part done.

Neither seems to have a definitive conclusion, but I'd call them equally complete.

Reactions: Seriosha
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes