3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

markets

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2020
Hey everyone.

Apologies for the stint of radio silence. Some things cropped up in my personal life, and I’ve had essentially no time whatsoever to make any progress in the last month and a bit.

The good news is, I’m expecting to have much more free time to work on the game in a few weeks. There probably won’t be much progress until then, but hopefully I’ll then be able to make up for lost time!

In the meantime, I’ve cobbled together a pre-0.4 build to let people take a look at some of the new additions that will be fleshed out in the proper 0.4 release.

v0.39 includes:
-Presentation changes
-Inventory system
-A few events in various stages of completion
-Blowjob training scenes

Things v0.39 does NOT include:
-Any actual uses for the items in the inventory system
-Anything involving the energy/day system
-Text to go with every image
-Uhhhhh polish

Importantly, there’s a LOT of missing context and dialogue for the various events, and many of the scenes function more as galleries and are not tied to any gameplay – for example, most of the clips and images for the first contract are complete and accessible, but the contract system “quest” itself isn’t implemented yet. It’s not going to stay this way in v0.4, I just wanted to let people who were curious about how development has been going see what it looks like. Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions about the direction things are going.

Here's the link:

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Hey everyone.

Apologies for the stint of radio silence. Some things cropped up in my personal life, and I’ve had essentially no time whatsoever to make any progress in the last month and a bit.

The good news is, I’m expecting to have much more free time to work on the game in a few weeks. There probably won’t be much progress until then, but hopefully I’ll then be able to make up for lost time!

In the meantime, I’ve cobbled together a pre-0.4 build to let people take a look at some of the new additions that will be fleshed out in the proper 0.4 release.

v0.39 includes:
-Presentation changes
-Inventory system
-Blowjob training scenes

-Uhhhhh polish

Importantly, there’s a LOT of missing context and dialogue for the various events, and many of the scenes function more as galleries and are not tied to any gameplay – for example, most of the clips and images for the first contract are complete and accessible, but the contract system “quest” itself isn’t implemented yet. It’s not going to stay this way in v0.4, I just wanted to let people who were curious about how development has been going see what it looks like. Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions about the direction things are going.

Here's the link: Mega
Good to have you back.
Don't worry about slow release, if the game is good people will wait. I personally prefer to wait for a quality release rather than storm of shitty updates. Take your time and deliver me my ideal slaves :devilish:

Gluttonous

Feb 18, 2018
Hey everyone.

v0.39 includes:
-Presentation changes
-Inventory system
-Blowjob training scenes

-Uhhhhh polish

It's good to be doing just that.

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
Hey everyone.

v0.39 includes:
-Presentation changes
-Inventory system
-Blowjob training scenes

-Uhhhhh polish

Very happy to have you back.
Must say the same as Chickenvagina.. the colors might be... a bit better on the text. A light grey background and black text perhaps? Something like we know from Girls Life, the dev who offered to help here :)

Will test the full release after getting some sleep
Looking forward to future releases

If you need beta testers or such, shoot me a message, I would be willing to invest some of my time into the game as well :)

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I still like the concept of this game, but game is buggy rn.

I hope your real life situation allows you to keep developing this game long term. It will take long time to make a good game, so please don't give up.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
What qsp version is the game made for? (Some games require a certain version, otherwise it would not work properely)

markets

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2020
Hey everyone, here's an update on how things are going:

While working on implementing some actual gameplay, I was realizing more and more that what I was trying to do was becoming increasingly impractical to implement in QSP. I had prototyped a half-functioning html based card based training minigame, and figured I was making life unnecessarily difficult for myself by continuing to work with QSP. (Completely foreseeable and pointed out to me before, but I'm still happy I stuck with it for a while - it was good for prototyping while I was still floundering to figure out what I actually wanted to do.)

I have switched to Unity, and am in the process of recreating the card game I was planning on putting in the next QSP update. Here's a sneak peek of what it looks like so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This QSP version is unlikely to get another update (I'll label it as abandoned once the Unity version is released to make it clear that I'm still working on the project, just with a different engine).

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote