crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
I couldnt get said mod to work either, just the background image changed so heres what I did

Save a .json file of your game
Open said .json with notepad++
hit ctrl+h
click substitute tab at the top
on find field paste this: "CurrentBreasts":.*$
on substitute field paste this: "CurrentBreasts": 2.5, (or a bigger/smaller size)
select regular expression at the botton
hit replace all
save the file on notepad++ then load it with the game and watch the magic.
hello
i have followed your guide for the BB mod.
However once i have replaced and save with notepad++
it seems i can't load the json save.
have i made a mistake?

5carab

Sep 5, 2021
hello
i have followed your guide for the BB mod.
However once i have replaced and save with notepad++
it seems i can't load the json save.
have i made a mistake?
You're missing the " on first field of your second screenshot while the second field has it so the final result is likely being placed as ""CurrentBreasts": 2.5,

Sampi

Dec 22, 2022
can somebody tell me where is the version of the game of 3.2? because i have the 3.1.1 of this place but i cant find the 3.2 i would be so grateful if someone gives me the link of that version, tell me where to get it or even if just a inferior version or something

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
can somebody tell me where is the version of the game of 3.2? because i have the 3.1.1 of this place but i cant find the 3.2 i would be so grateful if someone gives me the link of that version, tell me where to get it or even if just a inferior version or something
here
never understood why it was never uploaded to the OP

Last edited:
Reactions: bingusdingus

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
Okay, so I've been doing some more thinking and I believe the best way to improve upon this game is to "simply" remake it, not in Python, but rather in Godot.

I've been waiting for literal months to hear back from a group where I can get taught Godot and GDScript, while also trying to get a hold of a friend who's already familiar with the engine in the meantime, but so far I'm getting nowhere.

My idea is to start out by aiming to replicate the gameplay of the most recent version 1:1, if possible using the assets from the original as to circumvent the need for additional art being produced, and then once that's done to continue adding and refining stuff from that point onwards.

Main focus initially would be to just make a version of Slave Matrix that can reliably run smoothly in HD.

Obviously this project needs to be open-source and available for anyone to work on, I really don't think I could pull this off on my own. I still only have surface-level theoretical knowledge about all of this, and that's nowhere near enough to make an enjoyable game.

If anyone who's already competent with Godot and GDScript wants to start this off now instead of waiting for my autistic ass to get around to it then that'd probably be the best possible scenario IMHO.

Tl;Dr:
  1. Godot
  2. 1:1 Replica
  3. Optimization
  4. Improvement

ghost221

Mar 2, 2020
Okay, so I've been doing some more thinking and I believe the best way to improve upon this game is to "simply" remake it, not in Python, but rather in Godot.

I've been waiting for literal months to hear back from a group where I can get taught Godot and GDScript, while also trying to get a hold of a friend who's already familiar with the engine in the meantime, but so far I'm getting nowhere.

My idea is to start out by aiming to replicate the gameplay of the most recent version 1:1, if possible using the assets from the original as to circumvent the need for additional art being produced, and then once that's done to continue adding and refining stuff from that point onwards.

Main focus initially would be to just make a version of Slave Matrix that can reliably run smoothly in HD.

Obviously this project needs to be open-source and available for anyone to work on, I really don't think I could pull this off on my own. I still only have surface-level theoretical knowledge about all of this, and that's nowhere near enough to make an enjoyable game.

If anyone who's already competent with Godot and GDScript wants to start this off now instead of waiting for my autistic ass to get around to it then that'd probably be the best possible scenario IMHO.

Tl;Dr:
  1. Godot
  2. 1:1 Replica
  3. Optimization
  4. Improvement
off topic but do you know how to get this game to even run. whenever i open it's stuck on a single frame.

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
off topic but do you know how to get this game to even run. whenever i open it's stuck on a single frame.
That could be for a variety of reasons, have you given it ample time to load in?

Like, start the game, let it get stuck, don't touch anything for 5-10 minutes straight (watch some youtube on your phone, grab a drink, etc.) and then come back to it.

I've had some freezing issues, but those were always temporary, assuming I let the game chug along in the background.

If you can't fix it this way, then maybe a screencap of what the game looks like when freezing, along with what the game folder (where SlaveMatrix.exe is located) looks like might help me (or someone more qualified) determine what the issue might be.

Worst case scenario it's due to some obscure shit, shit you'd need to be a professional nerd to identify.

I am not a professional anything.

I'm just a chronic gooner with way too much free time on my hands.

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
Not finding it in search. Is there any way to lower the volume permanently? I use the Window's Volume Mixer to lower it each start up but it resets to 100% each time

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes