Jan 30, 2019
Buying new floors? Go to Office -> Purchase -> Tools -> buy Floor for 300.000.000
final dumb quasion (for now):
-How to unlock Blessing ? (cause i trained them to 100 and tamed them to 100), Also i tried on pure breeds and on the mix ones.
About the floor thing, i did buy new floors but nothing changed so far. I still have only "Avian" and "Serpent" like the 2 main classes.

Last edited:

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
final dumb quasion (for now):
-How to unlock Blessing ? (cause i trained them to 100 and tamed them to 100), Also i tried on pure breeds and on the mix ones.
From Manual.txt in game DIR:
[Trained] conditions:
1. Pride = 0
2. (Lust + Affection + Taming) > 150%
3. Skill Level > 20%

On the start of the first training when you fullfill this conditions, game will tell you that Training is Completed and (if you don't have active Blessing) you will earn Blessing from this girl. After that when you want to change Blessing -> Remove Blessing in Blessing menu and train Trained girl you want Blessing.

About the floor thing, i did buy new floors but nothing changed so far. I still have only "Avian" and "Serpent" like the 2 main classes.
You will unlock Races with Debt repayment - 2 or 3 Tiers, in all 9 Groups of Tribes (>3 Races each)

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
Man... seems to be entirely hit or miss for me with actually progressing in this game, but that just might be my incompetence.

I can't for the love of god outpace the goddamn interest that is amassing, given that in the early days on starting out your actual training skill is so low that any gains the slaves will receive are minimal at best, so their innate value barely increases. So trying to buy multiple slaves cheap to sell them once demands skyrocket seems to work best, but that merely counteracts the daily rising interests, if at all.

Anybody here with enough time on their hands could whip up a more comprehensive starter guide on what to do/don't do/avoid/focus on, because even after playing this game every now and then (regardless of modded or unmodded), i can barely make enough cash to even reduce the ever-growing loan to have some breathing room, yet I don't really want to go out of my way to cheat either and the internet is not really helpful besides the utmost basic info (buy low, sell high, go and cheat).
I could make a more comprehensive guide to this game, if anybody is still interested. This game is one of my favorites.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
I don't know how some people find paying off debt hard. It's just tedious. I mean, just rampantly abuse fluctuations in market value via save scumming, buying slaves for dirt cheap one day and selling them off for 10,000,000+ the next!

Reactions: Saburo. M

Neizvestnyy

Jul 15, 2017
Jezz how did you do that
If you know japanese and C# you can fiddle with game files and change some functions to do it using ilspy or dnspy.
There are also 2 hidden named and unused characters. 1 elf-like with horns (Mary) and 1 human-like with 6 arms and no face (Sadayomi)

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Does anyone know a way to re-map controls in this game? I can't use the wheel function or middle click because I use a touch pad laptop.

Jul 29, 2018
If you know japanese and C# you can fiddle with game files and change some functions to do it using ilspy or dnspy.
There are also 2 hidden named and unused characters. 1 elf-like with horns (Mary) and 1 human-like with 6 arms and no face (Sadayomi)
ill look into this, thanks!

thorthor

May 24, 2018
Short guide to Slave Matrix

Warning: If you don't want any spoilers about the game and explore it yourself stop reading!

Slave Matrix is a cool breeding simulator and lets you get crazy with creating new (monster) girls. I'm only about 20 hours in but here is a short summary of things, I've read in the thread or picked up by playing. I suggest you also look into the “Manual.txt” for some basics. If there is something missing or there are mistakes, let me know. Have fun playing the game!

Some things before you start playing:

a) Names: In the base game you can't rename your girls, they are just named Room XY [Race], which is quite annoying. Version 3.2 let's you do it in two ways, by simply editing it in the in-game editor with GameData > "Get" & "Set" (enable EditorButton:1 and AlwaysUseName:1 in Config.ini) or exporting a save as json, finding the slave, edit it and reimport it again.
I also recommend switching on the “MoveButton:1”, so you can sort the slaves yourself and set Breeding to either Simple or Complex, as the default is quite unintuitive. There are descriptions for the settings in the “ConfigReadme.txt”.

b) DONT try to use the tools on Violante in the introduction scene of the game, it will double your debt interest rate!

c) Grind Factor: Slave Matrix can actually fatigue out your mouse hand as well because it requires a lot of clicking when training girls. Download AutoHotkey or a similar program to automate the repetitive clicking. You can use the script below (only the second part “l::” is from me, forgot where I got the first part of the script):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

General

Actions

You have 3 actions per day (morning / noon / night), meaning you can go the to office once to buy slaves and pay off / borrow money as well as train twice. Or you can train three times a day.

Debt Reward Tiers

Paying back your debt, unlocks perks such as higher demand, new species and improved training options. Noteworthy is the Tier 1 reward letting you see the tension / shame of your slave during training as well as the Tier 2 unlock of slimes to create money.

• Tier 0 / Start tier: Max Demand 8, unlock species: Avian / Serpent
  • Tier 1: 2,000,000,000 paid: Max demand 10, unlock species: beast /aquatic, see live training stats (tension, etc.) & X-Ray
  • Tier 2: 4,000,000,000 paid: Max demand 12, unlocks species: insect / humanoid (slime!), unlocks aphrodisiac (-10m for “in heat” in training only / not sale!)
  • Tier 3: 5,000,000,000 paid: Max demand 15, unlocks species: Eidolon / Mythical / Dragon, Tattoo slaves / remove crotch protection / change clothes (-10m)

Money

You mainly earn money by selling slaves but can also make some by letting the girls work (they have to be trained first though). Don't worry about the debt, you can pay it off steadily and reduce the interest.

There are several factors that determine a slaves value. It's calculated by

• Price = Demand x (Modifier1 x Modifier2 x ...) * base value [1,000,000 *(stat1 +stat2...)]

Most important for making money is the demand that fluctuates daily from ~0.05 to 10 (higher with unlocked tiers). The demand is not a hard but a soft limit, it can exceed the maximum demand on rare occasions.

Modifiers are special attributes that increase or decrease the value of a slave. Some are determined at birth / generation and some can be changed (trained / pregnant). The chances [%] shown in the list below signify how often a slave has this modifier. They are based on a sample of 1782 slaves.

• Race: *0.57 (Human) – 8 (Ryu), Mixed: *0.53 - 4
  • Trained: *1.6
  • In Heat (Estrus): *1.2
  • Pregnant / Virgin: *1.5 [30%]
  • Muscled: *1.4 [Dragon 20%, Mythical 20%, Human 10%, Beast 4%, rest 1%] (some species almost always are muscled like Ogres / Dwarfs)
  • Hairless: *2 [Aquatic 75%, Serpent 5%, rest 1%]
  • Odd Eye: *5 [0.5%]
  • Abnormal Color: *6 – 9 [1%]
  • Melanis (Black): *30 [0.15%]
  • Albino (White): *50 [0.15%]
  • Scars: /10 [0.5%]

Stats determine the base value of a slave and Pride, Lust, Affection, Taming and Skill level can be improved by training. The stats are multiplied by 1,000,000 credits each to determine the base value.

• (1 - Pride)
  • + Lust
  • + Affection * 0.5
  • + Taming
  • + Skill Level * 4
  • + Sensitivity / 10
  • + Breast Size
  • + Manual Labor
  • + Prostitute

As an aside, the maximum price for a slave is around several tera (trillion) credits (10^12) for an albino Ryu with maximum modifiers and stats.

Torinir said:
Sensitivity rating is calculated by adding sensitivity % of 25 fixed parts, then dividing the total by 100. The parts that the slave does not have will still have ratings that are autogenerated randomly. A part's sensitivity will increase during training as active contact is made with that part. Shorter periods of contact will usually increase sensitivity faster than prolonged contact.
There is a chance with each pregnancy that a slave's breast size rating changes slightly. Smaller breasts will more likely have the rating go up, larger ones will likely lose rating. Breast Size rating is arbitrary at generation, and not related to the actual size of the slave's tits.
It's possible to have an "immaculate conception." If you beat off until you come, then just barely enter the slave's pussy (before the cherry pop) to dump it in, she'll keep [Virgin] and gain {Pregnant].
The tattoo permanently adds [In Heat] to the [Trained] slave, and it removes the [Aphrodisiac] option during the slave's training. For high value slaves, the tattoo is a profitable addition.

Buying low and selling high

This is the easiest and immediately available method. If you look at the available slaves in the office you can see their attributes, stats and prices. Generally, a slave costs around 5 million at a demand of 1. Try to buy at lower than 1 and sell at a demand of 4 – 10. Avoid slaves with scars and preferably buy ones with good attributes as it lets you invest more money.

Harpies and Lamias are good to trade, as they are offered frequently and you only need to check prices for two species.

There can be dry stretches of 2-6 days where the price stays low, so another cellar level (300m) can be a good investment to house more slaves.

Improving slaves

You can also buy high value slaves (rare traits, ~50 to 600 million) and improve them.

The easiest way is to buy non-virgin slaves, impregnate them (get at least 20-30% skill) and resell them on the same day to get a 50% profit (up to ~75% with higher training skill). It's best to buy them in the morning, train them and sell them immediately. If you don't sell them, the price is very likely to drop hard the next day! Be aware that some species have genital covering that will make impregnating them harder at the beginning.

For slaves with Odd Eyes or abnormal skin, it can be worth to train them for a longer time to get the Trained [*1.6] bonus and increase their stats even more. Buy them at demand of <1 and sell them at > 8. You can increase their value six fold and sell them at high demand for more than 50 times their initial price. Tier 1 rewards (training stats) and 30+% Training Skill are recommended for this.

Breeding & Slimes

You can also breed your slaves and sell the progeny. The pregnancies last about 4 – 12 days depending on the species and you can sell the offspring.

Slimes are especially mentioned here, as they replicate themselves (if trained) every few days and their replicas will already be trained! Slimes with rare attributes (colored skin) can make a lot of money fast, though you may get enough money already when you unlock them.

Training

Training effectiveness is influenced by the slaves attitude and what you use to train the slaves with. High pride, high tension (make her wet first & use feather) and low shame will decrease training effectiveness, so make sure to remedy that.

At the beginning your training skill and stamina will be low and it will seem that it doesn't do much and training session will be very short. However, by day ~30 you can reach 100% skill and training will be quite satisfying.

Tip: Train a Phoenix (Avian) asap to get the her stamina bless, it will increase your stamina greatly.

Tools
Tools have different effects on the stats of a slave, though your three starting tools are sufficient. Noteworthy is that feathers reduce tension strongly and only the penis gives +skill.

• Mouth: -- Pride, ++ Lust / Taming, +++ Affection
  • Hands: --- Pride, +++ Lust / Affection / Taming
  • Penis (oral): +++ Lust / Affection / Taming, ++Skill
  • Penis: -- Pride, +++ Lust / Affection / Taming, +Skill
  • Dildo / Vibrator (vaginal): --- Pride, ++++ Lust / Taming
  • Dildo / Vibrator /Beads (anal): ---- Pride, +++ Lust / Affection, ++Taming
  • Vibe (anal): --- Pride, +++ Lust / Affection / Taming
  • Clamps: -- Pride, +++ Lust / Taming, ++++ Affection
  • Feather: ----- Tension, - Pride, ++ Lust, ++ Taming
  • Whip: +++++ Taming, heavy stamina drain
  • Ball gag: Passively increases mouth sensitivity
  • Blindfold: ?

A slave is [Trained] once Pride reaches 0, Skill > 20 and Lust + Affection + Taming are greater than 150.

Skill is capped at 50% for mouth + 50% foot (not claws) + 50% per arm pair, e.g. a would have a cap of 50%, an elf of 150%. [needs verification]

Breeding

Basics
If you impregnate slaves without a blessing, they will get a mixed offspring of their race with human. However, you can also get a blessing by training an already trained slave. This allows you to use the trained slaves DNA instead of human DNA and create new types of monster girls with varying physical appearances. Only one blessing can be active at a time, but you can remove it and get a new one. You cannot impregnate the bless giver with her own bless, it will automatically use a human template instead.
“In heat” will increase the chances to impregnate a slave (twofold?), in prostitution it will raise the chance from 0.2% to 0.5%. This will be important when your training skill is still low, but won't matter later in the game.
For most species, the gestation period is around 5 days (+0-2, chance to birth every day). Some have shorter pregnancies, rare breeds (e.g. Phoenix) longer.

Progeny and Inheritance
Children of parents of the same species will be that species. If you cross breed different species, they will have the [Mix] race that groups together all interbreeds. I wasn't able to get to a pure species again by breeding the child with the same species, so it doesn't seem possible to get a pure species. Breeding multiple times with the same species will however increase the value of the slave and approach to some degree (but not reach) that of the bless giver's species (maximum of 4).

There are three methods of inheritance available, Default, Simple and “Complex” Mating, that are depicted in the “ConfigReadme.txt”. The different modes will not change gameplay, only the way inheritance works. The DNA of the child is set at conception.
  • Simple Breeding 0 (Default): Grandparents determine genes. Inheritable traits have a small chance to be spawn on grand daughters of trait giver (if trait giver daughters are knocked up with her blessing). Great grand daughters with the trait will pass it on.
  • Simple Breeding 1: Parents determine genes. Inheritable traits will spawn often
  • Complex Breeding 1: Parents and grand parents determine genes, can directly get inheritable traits

Torinir said:
Some races are extremely dominant as far as offspring physical traits, and some races have traits that almost never transfer to offspring, even if the child is purely of that race.

Ryu-based mixed offspring will almost never have arms or wings, regardless of what you breed them with. Mutations also are extremely hard to get, aside from Abnormal Skin Colors or eye mutations.
Ouroboros has a lesser form of Regeneration (about 25-50% as effective as Phoenix Regeneration.)
Phoenix long tails are extremely hard to transfer to offspring. Pureblood Phoenix offspring almost never have them.
Most Minotaurs, Ogres and Catoblepas have the {Muscled] trait, but any species can have it at a very low chance.
Magical Concentration
A high Magical Concentration (MCon) stat increases the chance of mutations when creating a new child, especially when over ~60. These can be extra / fewer eyes, arms, tails, wings, tentacles etc. but also traits like Hairless, Muscled and sometimes rare skin colors (e.g. AbnormalSkin XYZ, Melanis, Ablino) [needs verification]. MCon seems to be determined randomly at generation and cannot be changed; it is not increased by inbreeding.

Race Traits
There are nearly 80 different races in the game that can be crossbred. The rarer a species, the more valued it is (in terms of money). I encountered some with special abilities, though there may be more:
  • Stamina Regeneration [stamina / 10 seconds]: Phoenix [4], Slime [1], Hydra / Ourobos [0.5]
  • Phoenix: Bless will passively regenerate player stamina, gestation of 10-12 days
  • Slime: Replicates itself every few days (with attributes like Trained / skin color!)
  • Elf: Minimum 4 day gestation period [needs verification]

If you noticed any other race traits, I appreciate your feedback.

Last edited:

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
General

Actions

You have 3 actions per day (morning / noon / night), meaning you can go the to office once to buy slaves and pay off / borrow money as well as train twice. Or you can train three times a day.

If you noticed any other race traits, I appreciate your feedback.
Aaactually if you save and load in the office you're loaded back in at the dungeon, so you can buy & manage debt in the same day as training three times. Interesting bug I noticed while save-scumming the market.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Does anyone know a way to re-map controls in this game? I can't use the wheel function or middle click because I use a touch pad laptop.
You can actually do those with touchpad : for the wheel, you slide with 2 fingers at once, for middle click, you tap with 3 fingers at once.
With Windows 10, the control can be modified here : (sorry, it's in French, but hopefully it's clear-enough)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Reluser
4.20 star(s) 16 Votes