EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
KavenBach-432297-MedusanFucked (1).png

Overview:
Features hard vore by large rats, soft vore by giant rats and plants, rape and hard vore by Ratites (male humanoid rats), spider webbing, and on hinted statue transformation. This game features a variety of kinks, most if not all angled toward women in peril, and the vore will be of women by various monsters and plants.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-29
Release Date: 2023-07-27
Developer: KavenBach - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.3a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

KavenBach-432297-MedusanFucked.jpg KavenBach-429598-RatiteTrouble.jpg KavenBach-432298-MedusanResult.jpg KavenBach-429600-TeefaWrapped.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Cannot see this game ever being in the most popular category here on F95 - lol.
But non-the-less - here you go.
(Sorry):eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT and ponyguy

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not in vore but gore (which seems to be even less popular ^^ ), so close enough for trying :D
Thanks another time, Twistty

Reactions: Jacobsiege

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Woof. Art leaves a lot to be desired. But the genres make it worth a shot, at least.

Reactions: Tiasung

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
The previous game had a very heavy mind control aspect. Do you know if that's carried over here?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I really like the use of RPGM for these funny mid-turn-based-battle rape games. I imagine this could be really good if the art style improved. Unfortunately my conscious (what's left of it) doesnt like gore and vore

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
The Medusa guy is cheap AF
Just sayin
This is a definite improvement over the last game, where my level 99 character is killed turn one by every enemy in the game. Plus there don't seem to be any annoying minigames like last time, either

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
This is a definite improvement over the last game, where my level 99 character is killed turn one by every enemy in the game. Plus there don't seem to be any annoying minigames like last time, either
Last game? What game would that be?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Last game? What game would that be?
Helpless Heroine. You can find it here:
Like I said, the fights are annoying as all hell. I had to retry the first medusa fight (and many others) more than twenty times because they kept insta-killing me.

fapals

Aug 7, 2017
can anyone confirm this is winnable? i got to a point where i was max level (fought everything possible on the way) and used cheat engine to attempt to stop her from dying until the the auto kill and still cant beat the last boss.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
well....i play all the game so far, a little short for my taste, but, here is my review of the game.

story: so far i like it, waiting to see more and how the history will develop, i want to see how the corruption system (if it will be) everything work as it should.

combat: a little slow at the start, i feel it kinda meh, more when u face more than 10 or 15 enemies on screen that thake really long to kill them, but at the
at the end, the combat feel right, not perfect bur more than just ok.

The RPG system: you get new abilities by lvling up, simple. waiting to see if they will develop in some kind of new branch of abilities that will define your gameplay, like been a mage, swordmaster etc. the equipment's feels like a normal rpg, the rare they are the better, im waiting to see like new gears to make complex builds, like tanks or dps or evasion. things like that, so far, it is ok,

music: to be honest. i dont remember the music now, there wasn't like a epic music or something that will define the moment, like a tense battle or somethings its not ok. its a Hrpg game, it doesn't have to be special, but u know, the little details are the ones that makes things better.

so far, im waiting to see more of this game and how it will be developed, i like it, kinda short and with not much content, i will recommend it if someone want to give it a try, 8/10 pretty good, keep working on it mate. c;

Reactions: H.ERO
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes