ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
can anyone confirm this is winnable? i got to a point where i was max level (fought everything possible on the way) and used cheat engine to attempt to stop her from dying until the the auto kill and still cant beat the last boss.
it took me like 3 attempts to past the last boss, kinda going to say its most RNG based since u rlly dont want to be fck to win the battle, so, try to boost her and try to dont get rap*d, spam the 3 hits skills and pray to RNGjesus to win

Reactions: Crw0

Papajnik

May 27, 2017
Im stuck at the spider room killed everything / checked every hole there is no damn key. someone help ? pretty please

Reactions: dominant1

Hydrochoeris

Jan 20, 2018
well....i play all the game so far, a little short for my taste, but, here is my review of the game.

story: so far i like it, waiting to see more and how the history will develop, i want to see how the corruption system (if it will be) everything work as it should.

combat: a little slow at the start, i feel it kinda meh, more when u face more than 10 or 15 enemies on screen that thake really long to kill them, but at the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the end, the combat feel right, not perfect bur more than just ok.

The RPG system: you get new abilities by lvling up, simple. waiting to see if they will develop in some kind of new branch of abilities that will define your gameplay, like been a mage, swordmaster etc. the equipment's feels like a normal rpg, the rare they are the better, im waiting to see like new gears to make complex builds, like tanks or dps or evasion. things like that, so far, it is ok,

music: to be honest. i dont remember the music now, there wasn't like a epic music or something that will define the moment, like a tense battle or somethings its not ok. its a Hrpg game, it doesn't have to be special, but u know, the little details are the ones that makes things better.

so far, im waiting to see more of this game and how it will be developed, i like it, kinda short and with not much content, i will recommend it if someone want to give it a try, 8/10 pretty good, keep working on it mate. c;

I finished the maze/labyrinth, smashed "my master"s head with a bottle and went outside. How do I proceed? I've been stuck for an hour or so.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
@Hydrochoeris well, i havent play this game in a while, but after that you speak to a naked man in the south big door, he will tell you what u need to do next.

Crw0

Nov 5, 2017
I think I can provide a new version on this weekends, if the local rules allow this, and if someone is interested. Only for the purpose of popularizing the project. A rly promising idea with a potential, but did not find an immediate response to the patron. I personaly would like to project developed futher.
Sry, my eng gone bananza.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Trying to play this but it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game". what did I do?
Like it says, you need RPGVXAce RTP. Download and install it.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
what am i missing to make this game start i had 3 or 4 diff games with some file needed to run it im using win 10 pro gaming pc

Nov 13, 2017
i can't go furhter this point. I arrived at the final fight beetween alanna team and Beatrice team. Every moves i try to do the game say this to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

now what can i do?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
i can't go furhter this point. I arrived at the final fight beetween alanna team and Beatrice team. Every moves i try to do the game say this to me:
now what can i do?
It's related to your "sexy" stat. Due to Bach's poor foresight, if you level up too much (and thus get your stat too high), then Alanna will be locked into that every single turn. There's nothing you can do about it. The only thing I could do was cheat to get Millie to level 99, and even then forwarding through Alanna's text every turn became too tedious.

Nov 13, 2017
It's related to your "sexy" stat. Due to Bach's poor foresight, if you level up too much (and thus get your stat too high), then Alanna will be locked into that every single turn. There's nothing you can do about it. The only thing I could do was cheat to get Millie to level 99, and even then forwarding through Alanna's text every turn became too tedious.
Thanks cell943. I'll try like you suggest . I'll you know how is doing

Nov 13, 2017
I reach the end (for now) of this game. I'll try to follow your suggest how to resolve that problem but that wasn't my way to solution. I've done replacing high NEGATIVE (about -1000) value in agility and sexy (luck) field for both: alanna and millie

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017

The subject matter looks interesting, but the art is just so bad... I'm keeping an eye on it, hoping the artist improves (understand he's ew and doing it himself), hopefully revamps as he gets better.

Reactions: ponyguy

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Look its a fun game yes and kinda hard at times when you alone.But got to the end of 1.1.4 and found out it
would have been a little easier with a little help in so fights.The kicks and rape break movie i no are weak but
then need to be better if your alone died a lot because couldn't break free.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Does the artist change half way through? the pixel models all of sudden become a hundred times better after the first chapter or whatever. I'm confused as to why this is.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes