Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
What's missing from the tags is gore, would've been nice to know that, before downloading and experiencing. It's not all that graphic and colorful, but it's still there and it's a big turn off.
Added the 'graphic violence' tag.
Graphic violence [Any graphical violence such as blood, gore.]

FYI, this is a community driven website maintained by volunteers. Please use the Report button and let the moderators know if a thread has missing/erroneous tags. Thanks!

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

ERROR_405

May 15, 2018
i don't but then i am stuck on wondering what to do in red's town of free girls
you need to talk to everyone
defeat the mage and the fighter blocking path
you need to lose to the one with sword
go to the northern tent where to 2 are having sex and disturb them then make it up to them
after that you should be fine to hear the trial

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry did not see your post tell now and i already got to the end of this up date. just wish they would let you walk around in the temple.

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
Im stuck in the cave were you face the 2 medusa and slime. after i kill the male one i get stuck with the cum loop in battle with the water medusa. cant win. im i missing something or is that the end of the game?

jireir

May 26, 2018
The game bugs out saying that the file is corrupted right after the RPGM window pops up. Any idea how to fix this?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
The game bugs out saying that the file is corrupted right after the RPGM window pops up. Any idea how to fix this?
Make sure you have the proper RTP installed. They aren't backwards nor forwards compatible.

jireir

May 26, 2018
I did install the one posted in the thread, on the second page I believe, however you're probably right that this is the problem due to the fact that prior to its installation same error occurred. I'm slightly confused why it persists after the programme got installed though.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Does this game abandoned or still ongoing?it still unfinished on the Desert

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
nothing posted to patreon since july, marking abandoned
He say he now are busy with he wife and child also jobs but he will continue when he have the time. Is there other game that's have similar fetish like this game? I really like this kind of stuff

Spuzzle

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone have a full save I can use to get to the dragon? I've given up trying to do it legit, for just 1 scene. :C

• Thinking Face
Reactions: H.ERO

jireir

May 26, 2018
However silly this may sound can anyone please explain to me like to a cave-man how to run games that require RPGM RTP? I've downloaded the RPGM VX Ace RTP posted on the second page of this thread and installed it, however whenever I try to run an RPGM game, like this one, it says that the file is corrupted or iirc it doesn't start at all. Any ideas how to fix this or what I might've done wrong? Note that some RPGM games work and I presume it's the ones that require RTP that don't work. Thank you for help in advance.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Added the 'graphic violence' tag.
Graphic violence [Any graphical violence such as blood, gore.]

FYI, this is a community driven website maintained by volunteers. Please use the Report button and let the moderators know if a thread has missing/erroneous tags. Thanks!
the "Abandoned" tag should be remove now the Developer progress is continue again

Save file v1.1.9

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes