Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Focus fire on the raping one first off; as corrupted thingies, they're most vulnerable to holy attacks if you have them, which should let you focus fire. Consider snagging some more impressive healing items from town before heading down, and focus on healing only in emergencies. That is, when someone is about to die. You're correct that you can't really outheal them without massive resource expenditure. But speaking of which, some holy stones go a long way in this dungeon.

organicmeme

Oct 22, 2020
How do I get bagged girls for the lizards? No girls spawn on the island.

Okay, some started spawning now, but these requirements for the tribes are ridiculous. 15 crates of supplies? I've suffered through so much of this shitty rpgm combat fighting on this island and I still only have one crate to show for it..

Last edited:

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
You are intended to trade for most of your supplies; there's a lizard in the main trade post that trades lizard coins for the various bits and bobs the tribes need. You don't need to rely on the rare drops.

organicmeme

Oct 22, 2020
You are intended to trade for most of your supplies; there's a lizard in the main trade post that trades lizard coins for the various bits and bobs the tribes need. You don't need to rely on the rare drops.
I can only sell to him, not buy. But whatever, ended up just cheating those items in. This game is ridiculous, really. Even with 999 everything you can barely defeat those demonic bitches you find later. If only there was a way to go higher than 999 atk. I cannot imagine what playing this game normally would be like.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
I can only sell to him, not buy. But whatever, ended up just cheating those items in. This game is ridiculous, really. Even with 999 everything you can barely defeat those demonic bitches you find later. If only there was a way to go higher than 999 atk. I cannot imagine what playing this game normally would be like.
The guy you can sell stuff to is on the right side of the camp, while the guy you can buy supllies from is on the left side.

I agree that this game can be all over the place with its difficulty/grindiness. Some enemies are super strong (demon section), others very easy (the big dragons). I don't think that making the game a bit easier would be a bad thing. In any case, having a reptile killer weapon is pretty much required. With it you can hit for 15k with Group Strike 2. I did cheat some exp and money in to buy holy stones, but I admit I didn't put that much effort in the combat system. Between updates I forgot what most of the skills the two girls have actually do and I feel there are just too many.

About grinding items for trade, you can win fights quickly by using reptile killer weapons, or you can battle lizardmen, use Strip Gear or whatever it's called with both girls and simply die (by using surrender even). You should triggger a scene where the lizardmen ditch their gear to have fun. You'll get all the items and also exp, like if you actually won. Spamming this should work for farming stuff if you don't want to put the effort to win fights.

Beside the grind, this was probably my favorite update. I'm kinda biased toward this kind of content but I loved almost all the enemies introduced here. I also liked the experimentation with the honor system for the lizards, both in combat and outside. I can't wait to see what will happen in the meeting.

Anyway, does anyone else feel that the lizardmen are the most good guys introduced to date? Sure, they often see girls as prey and they use them for trading. But with how crappy this world is in general, with how willing they are to help the heroines after they have proved themselves and with their honor system, they seem to be the most friendly and wholesome in the game.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Anyway, does anyone else feel that the lizardmen are the most good guys introduced to date? Sure, they often see girls as prey and they use them for trading. But with how crappy this world is in general, with how willing they are to help the heroines after they have proved themselves and with their honor system, they seem to be the most friendly and wholesome in the game.
It is indeed not a high bar to clear, but they're upfront about what they want, generally not sadistic about things, and even fully willing to show mercy in certain contexts.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That's weird because all my stats are at 9999. Saveeditor

That aside, I actually came here to find out what to do with the most recent update. After freeing all the girls in the North Eastern city (after Tagero), I can't figure out where to go or what to do.
My game folder is titled v1.3.5b, yet I see this thread is only at 1.3.3a.
So, that also has me confused. I'm pretty sure I downloaded the last update here. Maybe I got it at tfgames, though.
Anywho...if anybody can help me, I'd appreciate it.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
That's weird because all my stats are at 9999. Saveeditor

That aside, I actually came here to find out what to do with the most recent update. After freeing all the girls in the North Eastern city (after Tagero), I can't figure out where to go or what to do.
My game folder is titled v1.3.5b, yet I see this thread is only at 1.3.3a.
So, that also has me confused. I'm pretty sure I downloaded the last update here. Maybe I got it at tfgames, though.
Anywho...if anybody can help me, I'd appreciate it.
Once you rescue however much of that town you want, talk to the lizard guy to advance the next part of the game, he'll help you sneak into the garrison.

Wuot

Feb 16, 2019
Hey guys, can someone share a save file right before forest, or something close? Dont want to grind everything again ;(

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Hey guys, can someone share a save file right before forest, or something close? Dont want to grind everything again ;(
As in, when you're in town looking around to figure out how to deal with the collar a certain innkeeper stuck on? Or would a save in said forest be acceptable?

Wait, found one that is definitely before the forest.

Reactions: Wuot

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Once you rescue however much of that town you want, talk to the lizard guy to advance the next part of the game, he'll help you sneak into the garrison.
I didn't see any lizardmen. I also hadn't yet changed all the men to women. I had to search the town, some more, to find the gay guys in the bottom right building. lol
After I changed them to women, it automatically sent me back to the inn and sent me to the lizardman.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
I didn't see any lizardmen. I also hadn't yet changed all the men to women. I had to search the town, some more, to find the gay guys in the bottom right building. lol
After I changed them to women, it automatically sent me back to the inn and sent me to the lizardman.
Odd. It's been a while so I don't quite remember the actual trigger, but I seem to recall him popping up during my rescue spree. Maybe examining the inn again during the process? Either way, yeah, finishing off the town should trigger it, albeit making the infiltration a little trickier. Pay attention to what the lizard guy says to avoid, and it should be doable still, I did so the first time.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Odd. It's been a while so I don't quite remember the actual trigger, but I seem to recall him popping up during my rescue spree. Maybe examining the inn again during the process? Either way, yeah, finishing off the town should trigger it, albeit making the infiltration a little trickier. Pay attention to what the lizard guy says to avoid, and it should be doable still, I did so the first time.
The dialogue said "now that there are no more men here, let's move on." So, that tells me you have to get rid of all men in the town before the story will progress.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
The dialogue said "now that there are no more men here, let's move on." So, that tells me you have to get rid of all men in the town before the story will progress.
Ah, I was misremembering the goal; 100% of males need to be dealt with, it was the number of women freed that could change.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How do I keep Alanna from becoming a permanent toy to the lizardmen, right before getting thrown down the hole?
It doesn't matter what choices I make, she still fails and turns. It's super annoying, and in THIS game, I can't just save right before that part. I really am not gonna keep reloading the save and retrying that entire scene over and over. It's way too time consuming.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
How do I keep Alanna from becoming a permanent toy to the lizardmen, right before getting thrown down the hole?
It doesn't matter what choices I make, she still fails and turns. It's super annoying, and in THIS game, I can't just save right before that part. I really am not gonna keep reloading the save and retrying that entire scene over and over. It's way too time consuming.
I suppose you brought enough toys beforehand. Did you cast antisex on Alanna before the transformation? Even lowering her sexy stat with gear should help, at least I think so.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
I suppose you brought enough toys beforehand. Did you cast antisex on Alanna before the transformation? Even lowering her sexy stat with gear should help, at least I think so.
Indeed, the lower thesexy stat, the lower the chance of being overwhelmed by pleasure from the transformation. But yeah, you need all the crates of toys and a low sexy stat if possible; note that there's no chance after the first encounter in the village to cast said spell though, so timing is tricky...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Indeed, the lower thesexy stat, the lower the chance of being overwhelmed by pleasure from the transformation. But yeah, you need all the crates of toys and a low sexy stat if possible; note that there's no chance after the first encounter in the village to cast said spell though, so timing is tricky...
I brought enough toys that he actually said "oh, you have more? No need. We have enough." or something like that.
I used saveeditor to max out to 99. lol I know I had enough toys, otherwise it wouldn't have even started the event, I would assume.
I'll try lower the sexy number.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
New update has dropped y'all!

New content includes the lizard council thingy (and a wide variety of gameovers depending on dialogue choices) and a brief bit of "What have those towns we liberated been up to?"

Oh, and bug fixes are nothing if not punctual. Only bug I can confirm needing to be fixed was some weirdness around the trading post being insistent on loading an earlier version, but you never know.

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2 and Wuot
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes