Düşsel

Feb 4, 2018
Do you know how to pass medusan old mine village, i didn't rescue a fountain girl. Can you help me please

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
You need to rescue said fountain girl, she's one of the mandatory ones. Consider whether there might be a way to make your insides less vulnerable to being stabbed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: israelOzy

israelOzy

Jun 22, 2020
Guys please I am stuck, I am currently in the fields that has lots of monsters that include faires, slimes, cocks with cocks and rats, when I entered Ludenska, (The small town south of that map) there is a dialogue about lenskra wanting to go north to fulfl her duties or something and each time I go north I dont find any clues on how to proceed

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Guys please I am stuck, I am currently in the fields that has lots of monsters that include faires, slimes, cocks with cocks and rats, when I entered Ludenska, (The small town south of that map) there is a dialogue about lenskra wanting to go north to fulfl her duties or something and each time I go north I dont find any clues on how to proceed
You've nearly reached the end of the content available, but you need to find a place in said town to set up a "base" of operations and begin freeing the local slavegirls, at which point Isenkra will leave and head north as mentioned. Allana and Beatrice meanwhile will be setting out for the north-east-ish and then eventually south to the fortress, where the actual end of 1.3.3a content is.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Center clan needs... lots, the one lizard in the trading post can tell you specifics but they need a bunch of bagged girls and toys AND supplies. I'm not sure I remember which clan is which by the names; do you remember where they're located?

Reactions: erik9865

erik9865

May 14, 2018
how to compleat center they just say i have no honor and to get ecipment. what ecipment schold i get.
please help

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Honor is a thing the Lizard guys care about. Basically there are three modes you can be in: Dishonourable, or "using equipment," which results in regular encounters and towns being upset with you; Honourable, being entirely naked (ish, there's an item that counts despite wearing it) Which makes towns accepting of you and gives a pretty good chance after combat that losses aren't actually losses, and "Wearing anything made of lizardman skin" which results in kill-on-sight. Will check what the town actually wants when I have access to my actual machine and not mobile.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
'Hokay, back to where I can check the game. Going clockwise around the island, the northeast clan needs 2 boxes of supplies; the east clan needs 5 of each weapon type, the south needs* a buttload of slavegirl bags (empty ones), the southwest clan needs 15 boxes of supplies, the west clan needs* 5 crates of toys, and the central clan needs 5 bagged slave girls, 2 crates of toys, and 10 boxes of supplies. Needs with a * have those as baseline, but have something unusual about said needs that makes them a little more flexible. Doing the west clan before the others can be... buggy, at times.

On a related note, bugfix build:

Reactions: erik9865

Rhystgtf84

Nov 15, 2023
Does anyone happen to have a save right after you get into the lizard camp after escaping, I deleted the game before I transferred the saves to the new updated version. I know someone posted a filed after the auction house but not one for after taking control of the towns. I know my fault but figure I'd see if anyone would be willing to help out.

Rhystgtf84

Nov 15, 2023
Thank you, I have replayed that part a little too much and when I kept trying different methods of rescuing the town, I don't wanna go through that again not for awhile at least.

AsheTDust

Nov 28, 2018
I have tried for hours to beat the 3 big guys down in the tunnel in the west village. Hours.

I've tried everything I can think of, they simply do way too much damage and our healing can't keep up.

I'm lucky if I can get off 10k to one of them before I'm dead much less 90k to all three.

What am I missing, because after years of playing this game I'm ready to walk away.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes