Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
after the attack from the blue haired guy (the head of intelligence of some city) and Zeena fell unconsious, how does one proceed? Alanna says she will help some girls in mines/caves but i can't get her to enter them saying there's not much she can do

Last edited:
Reactions: israelOzy

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
go to the entrence of town then go up to the big biulding room one your left book case search them. i had a question can you save all the girls in the cave arejust your party are team.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look i don't know how many people still come her but a walkthrough would be nice are help full like what the red shpere's in the home of the evil snake people are for and what to type in them and how to save the damn girls.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
look i don't know how many people still come her but a walkthrough would be nice are help full like what the red shpere's in the home of the evil snake people are for and what to type in them and how to save the damn girls.
The sphere's are a cheat thingy for replays; you can set your level of respect and stoniness to whatever level you want with the code given at the end of the section. To beat it the proper way, you generally want to have the town respect you by being an enthusiastic participant in their nonsense, with the occasional member that likes it more if you put up a fight. If the town respects you enough, you can generally do a sexy thing to get whatever stoned girl you want freed.

If you just want the code to make things easier, it's StoneMyArse with those capitals and no spaces. Note that some encounters can still screw you up if you make the wrong choices even with minimum stone and/or maximum respect.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't know what i am doing wrong got high respect but vlad keeps turning me to stone tring to save my team mate. really could use a walkthrough to help with stuff like vlad stuped ass turn you to stone every time ass hole talked to every damn snake ass hole in the first area and still fucking die on him.

Last edited:

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
The impaler? As in, the guy that has the ridiculous thing that kills your fleshy butt when he gets it all the way in? It's hinted at, but try being partially stoned when he does the thing, it'll work out better.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope some one finishes the walkthrough because i don't want to keep buggy the people here for help so the three water guy's with tripp how do i beat them i have no clue i get out the water turned to stone if in the water turned to stone and thowen in water. plues can i kill that green bitch who is torting her kind

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
hope some one finishes the walkthrough because i don't want to keep buggy the people here for help so the three water guy's with tripp how do i beat them i have no clue i get out the water turned to stone if in the water turned to stone and thowen in water. plues can i kill that green bitch who is torting her kind
I don't remember that section very well but suffice to say everyone can be saved, just try starting the encounter with different levels of petrification.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will hope they get the walkthrough up to date lol. every time i turn to stone i wake up out sode the cave but tripp is still in there and so are the they and every time i half to do it again i lose respect

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i will stop playing this for some time know matter what i do i keep turning to stone on the three trying to save tripp and it does not mater if you stone are not makes me wonder what i am missing.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
well i will stop playing this for some time know matter what i do i keep turning to stone on the three trying to save tripp and it does not mater if you stone are not makes me wonder what i am missing.
Which one is Tripp? Is it the threesome that threaten you in the water, or the one on dry land? I can go check.
I just checked, cooperating fully with good rep is sufficient to save her, you just need to run to a spring to decurse yourself after. I recommend the one to the west outside the room; in the water, you can see what looks like a fountain or geyser, which is a healing spring. Don't get nabbed on the way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unrelated, not sure about how to go about linking things properly on this forum with the little icon and such, but there's a new update that fixes a couple bugs in the endgame and adds a tiny sliver of content that, most importantly for those in said endgame, gets access to the temple and it's pseudo gallery again.

EDIT: Neat, it does the link thing on its own.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok there's a one sided fucking fight every one dies and you can't do shit about it let me guess red fryo and every one lose there fucking heads because you can't fucking win

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
If you're referring to the "Suddenly we're a turn based tactics game" fight, yeah, in raw numbers they're stronger than you, but you can win if you focus on flanking and especially rear attacks. Make sure to have your squads supporting each other and guarding their own flanks so the AI can't do the same to you.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i get you there but the thing is the way they move two by two and you people cant move far plues they have way more troops. wish there was a cheat to just win it lol.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes