clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I did what you said but I am not sure how,here is what the battle looks like and also can you add rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat to Helpless heroine so I can give one punch to the final boss ? View attachment 1622943
That's not a normal battle, I think you'll have to do that one normally. It's not that hard, just gang up on one target at a time and try to get rear/flank hits.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
That's not a normal battle, I think you'll have to do that one normally. It's not that hard, just gang up on one target at a time and try to get rear/flank hits.
How can I do that ,its so random .can you give me a strategy or walkthrough for it ? Still kindly add rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat to Helpless heroine so I can give one punch to the final boss so I can see the ending

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
How can I do that ,its so random .can you give me a strategy or walkthrough for it ? Still kindly add rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat to Helpless heroine so I can give one punch to the final boss so I can see the ending
I don't hvae a walkthrough or anything, I just did it on my first try. Don't let your units get isolated and try to avoid combat on the enemy turn as much as possible. Retreat and then attack with everyone at once on your turn to try to wipe out a unit.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I don't hvae a walkthrough or anything, I just did it on my first try. Don't let your units get isolated and try to avoid combat on the enemy turn as much as possible. Retreat and then attack with everyone at once on your turn to try to wipe out a unit.

Then you better ask r find someone to make a cheat for it ,In a meantime add rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat to Helpless heroine

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Then you better ask r find someone to make a cheat for it ,In a meantime add rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat to Helpless heroine
Entitled much? You might try a little common courtesy, please and thank you, for example.

As to a guide for that battle. Try looking up general strategies for tactical RPGs like Disgaea or Tactics Ogre.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Entitled much? You might try a little common courtesy, please and thank you, for example.

As to a guide for that battle. Try looking up general strategies for tactical RPGs like Disgaea or Tactics Ogre.

You know what I think I rather have a invincible cheat instead and I wish they should put a rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat on Helpless heroine,so i can see the ending

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey I finally finished the battle of Arkheva and unlocked a new one and I completed the meduskins anyway this is the save that as of now lead to the final cutscenes until the next release so here you go

Also kindly give a cheat to the Helpless heroine one so I can beat the fianl boss with one punch

Last edited:
Reactions: erik9865

Linvia

Dec 7, 2019
I meant helpless heroine
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
Just download the newest one and use it on a savegame, do the edits and then save the edits, it works so far i have seen even for Helpless heroine.
Note that you arent meant to win some fights, like the very first one.
This is the closest you can get to an instakill for that RPG maker version, because there is simply no cheat menu i can think of for that version of RPG maker.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
Just download the newest one and use it on a savegame, do the edits and then save the edits, it works so far i have seen even for Helpless heroine.
Note that you arent meant to win some fights, like the very first one.
This is the closest you can get to an instakill for that RPG maker version, because there is simply no cheat menu i can think of for that version of RPG maker.
I did as you said but It's still not working as I described ,I have the savefile of the final level of helpless heroine right here ,so I suggest you figure it out and use the save editor by yourself,If it doesnt work then I still suggest to use rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat-menu on that game so I can one punch to every enemy

Linvia

Dec 7, 2019
I did as you said but It's still not working as I described ,I have the savefile of the final level of helpless heroine right here ,so I suggest you figure it out and use the save editor by yourself,If it doesnt work then I still suggest to use rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat-menu on that game so I can one punch to every enemy
As said previously, cheat menu's wont work as there are simply none that i know of for that RPGmaker version.
And here is a save with stats edited, note that this is from the very beginning. It seems pointless to me to give you a save at the end, as this game just doenst allow for going back.
Also, theres functionally an hard limit on how strong you can be, and that cant be bypassed. With lategame content you likely wont be able to easily beat them, same with scripted losses.
Note that the boosted stats can mess up with some scenes, making them impossible, this cant be helped, thats why just to be sure 2 saves, one with max health, and one with normal health but still boosted stats.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
As said previously, cheat menu's wont work as there are simply none that i know of for that RPGmaker version.
And here is a save with stats edited, note that this is from the very beginning. It seems pointless to me to give you a save at the end, as this game just doenst allow for going back.
Also, theres functionally an hard limit on how strong you can be, and that cant be bypassed. With lategame content you likely wont be able to easily beat them, same with scripted losses.
Note that the boosted stats can mess up with some scenes, making them impossible, this cant be helped, thats why just to be sure 2 saves, one with max health, and one with normal health but still boosted stats.

Well,I wish I could give these two a shot but unfortunately,The game is long and sometimes i have other things to do I just wanted to see the cutscenes and endings of the game.Maybe its better to wait for someone else and hope they will add the rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat on the game so I can give one punch to every enemy and even the final boss or a cheat to easily end the game .

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well,I wish I could give these two a shot but unfortunately,The game is long and sometimes i have other things to do I just wanted to see the cutscenes and endings of the game.Maybe its better to wait for someone else and hope they will add the rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat on the game so I can give one punch to every enemy and even the final boss or a cheat to easily end the game .
I literally just raised all my stats, early in the game, and have been easily beating every battle. It takes 1 shot for all the newb enemies, maybe 2-3 for average enemies and maybe 3-4 shots for any bosses. It definitely is a long game, just cause even with easy battles, you have all the cut scenes/dialogue/etc, but for those who enjoy the long drawn out story, it's great. But, it definitely isn't like Mario Bros where you can just warp to far levels and skip lots of content.
I have tons of saves at many different spots. They were all posted somewhere in this thread, I believe. You could start an early save, play a bit to get the idea, then load a save shortly afterwards, play a bit, and so on.

I think this was it. I organize my saves, and keep notes on what is on each save. This saves are right before certain scenes that I liked along the way. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: seaurchinhead

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I literally just raised all my stats, early in the game, and have been easily beating every battle. It takes 1 shot for all the newb enemies, maybe 2-3 for average enemies and maybe 3-4 shots for any bosses. It definitely is a long game, just cause even with easy battles, you have all the cut scenes/dialogue/etc, but for those who enjoy the long drawn out story, it's great. But, it definitely isn't like Mario Bros where you can just warp to far levels and skip lots of content.
I have tons of saves at many different spots. They were all posted somewhere in this thread, I believe. You could start an early save, play a bit to get the idea, then load a save shortly afterwards, play a bit, and so on.

I think this was it. I organize my saves, and keep notes on what is on each save. This saves are right before certain scenes that I liked along the way. Hope it helps.
Sigh still waiting for the rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat on Helpless heroine so I can beat the final boss with one punch and see the ending cutscene

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sigh still waiting for the rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat on Helpless heroine so I can beat the final boss with one punch and see the ending cutscene
I keep forgetting people are talking about Helpless Heroine on this thread. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Anyone have the new patreon post?
I have just been going to tfgames to keep up. I WAS checking in about every 3-4 months, but it seems to be running a little longer this time. 1.2.7b was released 10/10/21. I don't think the dev really does much for keeping people updated. But, if anybody in here happens to keep up with the Patreon page and feels the urge to share that info, that'd be cool too.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Hum, I'm stuck at the goldmens prison.
Anyone got a walktrought for it?
I've reached the floor with the melting room and the cure water right next to it. But I'm stuck. The room that goes further down is locked. There is ONE chest that is locked too in the same floor. And I've checked every single other chest and rooms in the entire accessible prison...

Been a while now I've been searching.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes