RPGM Abandoned Slaver [v0.9] [Pink Maids]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
The young adult Dyxalla, is on the verge of bankruptcy. Since, his deceased parents left him nothing but the car and the mansion . He kidnapped and corrupted the pink-haired girl Kira years ago and transformed her into his private obedient Maid.
Once in the evening, Dyxalla thought aloud about his idea of getting money: I could become a slaver and make money with it...
Kira, who has quietly heard the thought of her master, almost overnight takes her heart and takes care of the matter...

Thread Updated: 2021-03-10
Release Date: 2020-04-20
Developer: Pink Maids
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

7M+WXG.png ae4o7x.png BTMb0F.png LHTJ4E.png ryFiza.png t_joeO.png

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2016
are there any sex images? :unsure:
Not sure. There is some forced sex and anal sex options. But I did not see any nude scenes.
The English looks decidedly... substandard, based on the screencaps. Also, the description doesn't really explain anything about the plot or goal of the game.
Based on first couple of minutes playing this: You kidnap girls and you enslave them.

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
The description gives you almost no information and the screenshots give you even less. Who posted this?

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
the premise of the game appeals to me, so I am downloading it, but I hope it isnt abandoned

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I get the feeling that this is a text base game, just like a few others. I mean the main screen of the game already says it but should just ask the uploader about it since he did not put in the "text based" tag.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Uhm ... Pink Maids ... a dungeon is, as the word implies, a DUNGEON.
A dungeon cannot be "upstairs" in a building!!!
Actually the word Dungeon, is derived from the word "Donjon" which where the highest tower in a medieval castle (and where at first would be where you put your prisoners, so yeah a dungeon being upstairs is pretty darn fitting

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm "Stark", the game's developer. If you have any questions fire away. I hope you'll enjoy our creation (y)
Actually the word Dungeon, is derived from the word "Donjon" which where the highest tower in a medieval castle (and where at first would be where you put your prisoners, so yeah a dungeon being upstairs is pretty darn fitting
That is the archaic definition in which case you would be correct, but that is not the word they use here.
A dunjon is, in fact, not the same as a dungeon.

The current definition is "a strong underground prison cell, especially in a castle".

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I just tried it out for about twenty minutes and uninstalled it again.
As mentioned, no content, and probably abandoned so there's really no point in spending time with it.

And, we do have 90 seconds slave (or whatever it was renamed to) which is even in 3D.

For so little content (which is none) I don't really see the point in having this game on f95zone.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
That is the archaic definition in which case you would be correct, but that is not the word they use here.
A dunjon is, in fact, not the same as a dungeon.

The current definition is "a strong underground prison cell, especially in a castle".

Funny how you have to scroll halfway down the page of your link to get to something that is close to your quote (and even then it isn't the exactly wording, if you are going to quote something, at least do it right), instead the 2 main definitions listed in your link is well a link refering over to the "Donjon" page, which is about the medieval tower style Donjon indeed as well as "a dark usually underground prison or vault" (Notice how the underground part is prefaced by "usually" ie. not always ;) )