RPGM Abandoned Slaver [v0.9] [Pink Maids]

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I have been playing it for 8 to 10 Hrs. I have 7 slaves varying from Lvl. 10 down to 3 the sprites are pretty good, yes the first girl is listed as 15 (legal age varies from country to country as well as from reigon to reigon). the game is basically an easter egg type layout where you have to search for girls that you kidnap using chloroform that you have to purchase from a drug store. There are gypsies located at the end of a hidden path running from east to west above the park, there you can buy lockpicks for $20 ea. you also have to buy handcuffs from a merchant for $50 ea.
Your hunting ground is the greater part of the city and you have to break in to houses with the pick, use the chloroform to kidnap the sleeping girl (don't forgrt to handcuff her) then you beat feet back to base you even get a Poliece woman:p
I forgot to mention there are no sex images the whole thing as it stands is text based (But I think it's still a pretty good basis) the worst part of the daily routine is that you use action points daily to proform actions. The problem is that there are not enough actions available (or the point consumption is far too low) either way in order to end the day you have to keep jumping between 3 screens 4 times, that means going between 12 screens total to end the day! That kinda Sucks and takes alot of time to drag through, but I still found the game good enough to enduer that for a while.
There is a brothel you rent them to on a daily basis, 1 day on and one off for recovery. The wall I finally hit is once you get the girls to a high enough level to change their clothes and occupation you need to exhert ownership to break them, to do that you need to get a tatoo and pierceing at the tatoo parlor. When you bring a girl to him he tells you you need a "DLC BodyMod" and to enter the Code in the PC at your base. Sadly I dont find any code here or on the Pink Maids Game Link.
So is it worth 10 Hrs... Probably not but I always did like easter egg hunts.

Reactions: lurkmaster

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Yup, sadly I have to agree with you. If you take out the content solely ment to waste vast amounts of your time, cycling through screens just to end the day! You could finish the total content in 15 min. 20 tops. The concept is pretty cool But thats about it. I tried the code Laserdisc Johnson provided (Thanks Again Anyway) several diferent ways and got nothing. Total Waste of Time. Best Avoided.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I remember seeing this game awhile ago, I want to say a year ago maybe 2. I thought it had been abandoned. There was almost no content. Judging by the comments, seems to be about the same now.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Yup, sadly I have to agree with you. If you take out the content solely ment to waste vast amounts of your time, cycling through screens just to end the day! You could finish the total content in 15 min. 20 tops. The concept is pretty cool But thats about it. I tried the code Laserdisc Johnson provided (Thanks Again Anyway) several diferent ways and got nothing. Total Waste of Time. Best Avoided.
i tried the code aswell, it works, i have no clue what it does, PC>Unlock Code>Pre Alpha.
its a leet code, so my advice copy past it into notesblok